• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. ⛔️ Wiper Motor Recall + Sail Applique Trim Recall for over 11K Cybertrucks

    I am affected by the recall (03XXX) but service told me that they didn't have any recall on me. So don't really trust anything that Tesla said. Since you picked up your vehicle after the 19th, it would have already been corrected. Any delivered cars on the 19th or before would be the issue.
  2. Aftermarket Interior Handles for Cybertruck? For easier ingress

    Not super helpful to your question, but I'll at least ask... have you enabled Entry Ride Height? One of the settings is to automatically lower the vehicle to "entry" when parked. I've seen discussions saying how that might be bad on the air suspension, but without it I'd need handles. With...
  3. Removed sun visors and rear view mirror

    I just drove 2,000 miles in my 30XX Cybertruck. I actually used the rearview mirror a few times to realize that I was on the freeway with my tonneau open and all my camping gear waving around (luckily not airborne). I get an alert if I forget to enable my Dashcam on my CT when I start a drive...
Top