• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Generic Truck Bed Tent for camping in the CT

    Seeing a bunch of amazing posts with cyber tent camping. Didn't want to drop $3K on two weekends a year camping trips in texas, so I bought a 6ft generic $200 something truck bed tent, with an inflatable mattress that was built for the CT - and am getting nervous if these are going to work...
  2. Picked up my beast today, they couldn’t tell me how to get PowerShare installed

    @Pops and that solved the mystery, I guess... They never applied for a permit because I didn't need one. Attached is the text they sent me when I said I had contacts at the city.
  3. Picked up my beast today, they couldn’t tell me how to get PowerShare installed

    Just spoke with them. And they couldn't even tell me when or if my permit was applied for. I know people at the Missouri City permit department I can check with, if I have a permit applied for date. What irks me is that we don't have a choice of installer, so that just allows these guys to add...
  4. Picked up my beast today, they couldn’t tell me how to get PowerShare installed

    @Pops - How long did Treehouse take from order to install? I paid for the install and haven't heard anything in weeks.
Top