My guess is that they only sent invites to people that paid a $50k or $250k deposit for the founders edition.
People who earned the discount on the founders edition through referrals, were able to make a reservation with no deposit.
Is that your situation or did you actually pay a deposit?
Thanks for sharing…
Just watched the tutorial…
Looks interesting. Just not sure what I would do with it (safely) as a driver.
Long-term parking camping, etc. might be a value.
That said it looks extremely well thought out and implemented
Sadly…No longer available.
Asked ChatGPT what happened to it and got this response…
I checked the link you gave: https://teslavoice.glideapp.io/ — it now returns an Internal Error page, so it’s no longer publicly working (at least in its current form).
I also searched around and found some...
This does look very promising. And may work for some phones, however phones that have a camera bump out like most of the iPhones out there will have issues because they won’t be able to lay flat on the magnet surface. Probably two ways to correct this. One would be to decrease the spacing...
Posted these elsewhere:
Extremely happy with this solution and the latest version of the pads I’m now using have ambient lighting.
The original MagSafe pads I used worked very well for me. However, I upgraded to iPhone 17 Pro Max on Friday and they were no longer appropriate, with the full...
I couldn’t find a toggle in the settings of my iPhone 16 Pro that has the latest iOS to turn off UWB. So I asked ChatGPT and discovered that there isn’t one, but there is a way to turn it off, but it also turns off a lot of other things along the way.
here’s the response and additional...
Yikes.
I was in a different thread and suddenly what I typed disappeared. Somehow jumped back to this one without noticing..
Deleted it
Reposted it to the intended thread
“Tesla App phone battery drain??”
I’ve had the same issue and great success with chemical guys VRP
Chemical Guys TVD_107_32 VRP... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D98JM5K7?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
My setup leaves 2 ports open for backseat passengers. Inserted USB-A-USB-C adapters to maximize cord compatibility.
Currently driver side MagSafe charger is plugged into the 20v port. I’ll probably use a USB-C splitter to provide faster charging for the front seat passenger.
I posted my solution to the wireless phone charging problem on my YouTube Channel
Here’s the link.
Cybertruck Wireless Phone Charger Problem Solved
Links to the products I installed are in the video’s description in YouTube and below…
Here’s the link to my channel as well...