• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. 3rd breakdown this year, getting sick of this

    You just request one at service center, manager or senior advisor (not sure what it’s called) submits the request to Tesla, you wait, can take up to 30 days for a response if they will buy it or not. They do investigation apparently looking at service history, etc. after they say they want it...
  2. 3rd breakdown this year, getting sick of this

    No idea It’s been waiting for parts for 16 days now ? 35 days since breakdown 02. 15+ days at previous service center too.
  3. How long for Tesla to repair brand new CT before seeking a legal remedy?

    Not trying to scare him, I was optimistic too, I thought they fixed my issues but after it happens multiple times you need to be realistic, I don’t think this is just a single vehicle issue. How many is this happening to that don’t post on here? Sure there are plenty of trucks too with no...
  4. How long for Tesla to repair brand new CT before seeking a legal remedy?

    Also had an issue after leaving dealer. Car broke down on me, broke down again 6 months later, then again driving home from service center after that break down. Been in service for over a month now and still waiting for parts. In total first year of ownership it’s approaching 2-3 months in...
  5. 3rd breakdown this year, getting sick of this

    update: waiting for parts "Device Cluster Assembly" been almost a week already. I dont even trust this anymore, but we'll see. https://service.tesla.com/docs/Cybertruck/ServiceManual/en-us/GUID-BFE4FF92-5DD7-47FB-9C68-048C9C40F2CA.html I think when I get it back im not going to drive it and...
  6. 3rd breakdown this year, getting sick of this

    I submitted buy back request, and still pending diagnosis. I agree it could be PCS but this would be my second PCS replacement in under a year.
  7. 3rd breakdown this year, getting sick of this

    i think you're misunderstanding, its another level with MY truck, not all trucks
  8. 3rd breakdown this year, getting sick of this

    So I should have expected breakdowns? I expected some issues but not this bad where it's constantly getting towed. I also have been a long time Tesla owner, and have never had issues like this before, this is on another level
  9. 3rd breakdown this year, getting sick of this

    Wow thanks for info, mine is 38xx vin so pretty close.
  10. 3rd breakdown this year, getting sick of this

    What’s frustrating is I want to keep the truck I just want it to work and be reliable, seems others don’t have these issues, so I’m starting to think it’s just mine? Makes no sense why Tesla can’t seem to fix it
  11. 3rd breakdown this year, getting sick of this

    Got my FS last March, broke down as soon as I left the service center. Low voltage errors, critical steering, etc. had it towed, power conversion system replaced. All good until 3 weeks ago, 5800 miles later, while on vacation, same issue again, low voltage issue detected, critical steering...
  12. Cybertruck Major Failure (Reason Still Unknown)

    https://service.tesla.com/en-US/vin-recall-search
  13. Cybertruck Major Failure (Reason Still Unknown)

    Mine is actually. That was on my service order
  14. Cybertruck Major Failure (Reason Still Unknown)

    had as similar issue last week, second time in the shop for this, and its been a week getting fixed. Totally sucks, it's hard to trust the CT on trips now for me. My errors were saying low voltage, something about rear steering, and unable to enter drive. I already had my PCS replaced when I...
  15. Gear Whine - Any stories on resolution?

    I personally like the sound, don’t think it’s a flaw but if you’re used to other teslas it’s odd
Top