As I understand it, if you have solar and powerwall already Tesla does not provide you access to PowerShare. They want you to wait until they develop that feature and release at an undetermined date in the future. I have been waiting 1yr already. Even though PowerShare was part of the package...
Trust me, I understand this and this is whatās annoying. Do you think those cars will ever get itā¦.the answer is no. They have ignored and moved on and they hope you do too. I have had 3 Tesla and never purchased self driving because of this very issue. lol I figured since it was available this...
So wait a minute, you are saying because itās in a package we didnāt pay for it? Come on, thats like saying when you buy a combo meal, you not pay for the fries and drinks. Everyone knows FSD is one of the most expensive options on a Tesla. Regardless on if you feel like you paid for it or not...
You must have forgotten what FS was supposed to include. Everyone who paid for a FS paid for FSD you could not remove it as an option. Let me refresh your memory on the stuff you did not get. Along with the voucher thatās worthless because nothing is ever in stock and you can only use it once āŗ...
Well we keep paying for features and stuff that doesnāt exist. We have to stop doing that and they will change. Imagine if you told people you were going to build something and they just handed you money ??āāļø 3-4 years later you produce something after making millions. Why not keep doing it.
I
Im a little disappointed they couldnāt not provide a better solution than that. To hear that you were able to get a piece cheaper then what they were going to replace it for and you bought the kit from them is not right
Anyone know a support contact we can reach out too. I took delivery of my AWD CT and got a $700 voucher not yes utilized. I think based on what I see we should get it as well. I didnāt receive gateway as they stated I already have a powerwall After paying for FS. I could have used that for...
I have see the same thing, I thought it was broken and loose so it was wiggling but seems like everyone has the same issue. Also everyone we are not talking about the wiper going into the horizontal position and holding. We are talking about shaking in the default vertical position at high...
Actually maybe that would be a good compromise. Send people who already have a gateway and charger a power wall. Thatās a good compromise for not getting the sharing equipment. They could also just give us Tesla credit that doesnāt expire. Pretty sure everyone would mostly be okay with that.
I am interested now to see if they will provide the Cyber Beast reservationist with the light bar. Lost confidence it that as well. I thought it was strange when I made the purchase it didnāt show any equipment itemized with my Cyber Truck this explains why.
This is by design, the less you know the more you think you need the foundation offering. After reviewing you donāt if you have Powerwall and a charger
No I was just saying some people did not receive that. Remember autopilot was originally announced back in 2014. I remember before I purchased my first Tesla Elon was saying these cars would be able to drop you off at the airport, drive home and park in the garage. They also said you would be...
I understand your point and I hope you are right. The difference is steer by wire and I truly hope that we are not waiting for 2+ year for them to figure it all out. Again there were a lot of people who paid for auto pilot and never got anything. (Sold car after 3-4yrs, and any other scenario...
Yeah agree, all the things they pulled you in to justify the foundation price is being removed. They basically now have you spending 20k extra for nothing that makes up the value. No fullself driving, no gateway, no universal charger. All the things that were supposed to be provided as part of...