• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. HandsomeYeti

    Towing a Boat/Dropping in Water Advice

    It probably depends on the trailer, how steep the ramp is etc. For my lake, I’m usually back enough that the rear tires are in the water, maybe to the rim. Hope that answers your question.
  2. HandsomeYeti

    For those with the S92 Camera Mirror

    Hardest part seems to be getting the new harness!! ?
  3. HandsomeYeti

    For those with the S92 Camera Mirror

    Would you mind posting a pic of what you received?
  4. HandsomeYeti

    For those with the S92 Camera Mirror

    With the new harness you still have the error? Anyone else experiencing this?
  5. HandsomeYeti

    For those with the S92 Camera Mirror

    Do you have a link to this post?
  6. HandsomeYeti

    Towing a Boat/Dropping in Water Advice

    I’ve launched my boat several times without issue. Works great, don’t overthink it.
  7. HandsomeYeti

    For those with the S92 Camera Mirror

    Bummer. Has anyone tried the new version 2 Hanshow mirror? I might make the switch.
  8. HandsomeYeti

    For those with the S92 Camera Mirror

    Appreciate the details thanks!! Hardest part now is getting the harness!
  9. HandsomeYeti

    For those with the S92 Camera Mirror

    So just to confirm if I am reading your post correctly, this new harness connects to the plug in the truck camera housing, the plug in the footwell connector, and the camera wire?
  10. HandsomeYeti

    For those with the S92 Camera Mirror

    I agree. Not what I was expecting.
  11. HandsomeYeti

    For those with the S92 Camera Mirror

    Interesting. Does the mirror still turn off with the rest of the truck when parked? That was the original benefit to going with this mirror over the Hanshow one. I thought it had to do with getting power from the wiring harness down by the passenger door vs up the gps/mirror.
  12. HandsomeYeti

    For those with the S92 Camera Mirror

    Great to hear. So just to confirm, you replaced the old harness with the new one, and the error message went away? Did you have to reset the screen or anything?
  13. HandsomeYeti

    For those with the S92 Camera Mirror

    Very interested to hear, thank you
  14. HandsomeYeti

    For those with the S92 Camera Mirror

    Has anyone received a new harness from Tesstudio?
  15. HandsomeYeti

    For those with the S92 Camera Mirror

    Thanks for sharing. I better reach back out to them.
  16. HandsomeYeti

    For those with the S92 Camera Mirror

    Did Tesstudio tell you they are sending a new harness?
  17. HandsomeYeti

    RPM Tesla Matte Carbon Fiber Lower Dash installed

    Do you have a link? I cannot find on your site. Is there a discount code for this item? I am comparing to the other brands available out there. Thank you.
  18. HandsomeYeti

    Video rearview mirror installed, with camera mounted on roof top!

    I tried to have this housing printed from an online print shop (in3dtec). They said they could not print it because the file download is 3MF and they need it in STL or STP. I’ve never printed anything before so I’m not sure how this works. Does anyone know how to get them what they need from...
  19. HandsomeYeti

    Puddle Lights That Work?

    VIN 3500 range. Tried two lights from Abstract Ocean, drivers side front/rear doors as suggest by Pete. No luck unfortunately.
  20. HandsomeYeti

    .... Who has found the best front windshield sun shade? (JULY-2024)

    Could you post a photo of these installed??
Top