• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Gevi

    ⛔️ Wiper Motor Recall + Sail Applique Trim Recall for over 11K Cybertrucks

    I put in a ticket two months ago. They applied double-face tape and called it a day. Two weeks later, it got loose again and created a crease. I'm waiting for the parts to be replaced.
  2. Gevi

    How do you tell if you are going to get a loaner from the service center?

    I got a loaner both times; on my SC, they ask you to request 24 hours before your drop-off time. I argue that I don't have time or uber easily available in my area. I leave ~50 minutes from SC.
  3. Gevi

    Everyday Chris has 1st video of Cybertruck towing Pebble Flow electric RV trailer w/ dual motors & regen braking

    Well done, video. I was looking into the Pebble a few months ago; for what I would use it for, it definitely meets all our needs. I wish it had a second axle.
  4. Gevi

    Worst delivery in my life (truck died in 5 minutes) UPDATE: FIXED

    I'm so glad it is fixed... enjoy it. I have an appointment on the 29th for the climate system that broke during the power conversion fix. Hopefully, it's just a programming issue that needs to be initialized. BTW the 29th is due to my delay since it went straight to the PPF shop. Our service...
  5. Gevi

    CT Dead @ 1k

    Home Gen 3
  6. Gevi

    CT Dead @ 1k

    Truck is done...but got a new alerts about the Ac needs to be recommissioned. they have not repply to the text yet
  7. Gevi

    Brake Malfunction; hit light pole

    I'm sorry that this happened to you. I have two Ys and one X, and all three of them have done ghost-breaking and weird acceleration. My 21 Y was very dangerous back when FSD allowed autopilot at 90. I was approaching to go under a bridge on I-10, and I believed that the car thought the shade of...
  8. Gevi

    Low Voltage Electrical Issues

    Mine was a Gen3. I got lazy and didn't put a WiFi nearby to get updates...I was several versions behind.
  9. Gevi

    Worst delivery in my life (truck died in 5 minutes) UPDATE: FIXED

    That is about right...Mine went down Last Tuesday...App and technician say it should be done by the 5th, I hope it does. My Wrapping is scheduled for the 8th, and if I miss it, the guy is backed up until June now...
  10. Gevi

    CT Dead @ 1k

    A little update: According to the service, it was the same issue as some 3s and Ys that had this failure due to the charger. It's the same as the post below. https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/low-voltage-electrical-issues.13082/
  11. Gevi

    CT Dead @ 1k

    0025
  12. Gevi

    Low Voltage Electrical Issues

    I’m glad they fixed it for you, I don’t think that’s my challenge. My charger was not connected anymore since my wife took it out in the morning to put it on her X, and my type 2 charger it’s the latest model, although I’ve not done any update since it lost Wi-Fi.
  13. Gevi

    Low Voltage Electrical Issues

    any updates? Happened to my this morning.
  14. Gevi

    CT Dead @ 1k

    updated the spredsheet
  15. Gevi

    CT Dead @ 1k

    Updated
  16. Gevi

    CT Dead @ 1k

    Chill, If look at it I've just joined recently...I have a Y and X and I have nothing bad to say about it.
  17. Gevi

    CT Dead @ 1k

    Woke up my normal hour ~5am picked up my phone checked few news/emails everything normal...takes me an hour or so after I get out of bed to get going... got to my truck at 6:45 ish and nothing... no phone communication so, I went and got my keys and also nothing...since it's still new to me I...
Top