• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Not Good. New Powertrain Problems - Out of Spec.

    My Inverter had to be replaced a few month again, when my rear motor suddenly stopped functioning. I was still able to drive fine with my front motor as long as I did not go over 65 MPH.
  2. Next FSD Update for Cybertruck: Start FSD From Park / Reverse / Park / Improved Controller / ASS!

    Funny you mention this. I also find on FSD, especially when I'm in the left lane, that it hugs the left line and seems to almost stay slightly over it. The latest update did not make any difference with it and I've shared that feedback when it happens. Maybe this new update will clear it up.
  3. Recall for suspension?

    Since first seeing this warning earlier it has not returned. But now I have a road trip planned and remain concerned this could mean a safety issue while out of town. Has anyone had a problem associated with this since receiving the warning?
  4. Recall for suspension?

    Good idea! Thanks
  5. Recall for suspension?

    Same for me. I wonder if I can just forget about until it at least comes back? Any thoughts?
  6. Charging for non-Teslas at Superchargers - any thoughts?

    I admit that I would like to see Tesla charging stations for Tesla and now it appears that the Federal subsidies for EV's is over.
  7. CAR WASH for Cybertruck - Touch / Touchless?

    Funny. I feel the same about the windshield!
  8. PowerShare installed today

    Great to know. Don’t you have to wait for the download from Tesla to begin using it?
  9. Cybertruck Powershare home backup install agreement process

    Exactly. Still waiting for the software download so i can use the power share for my house.
  10. Media Hype -Tesla Cuts $61,000 Base Cybertruck, Raises Prices On All Others And Says You Can Have One Right Now

    I agree with you on how great the CT is and have been driving it with no issues for over 5 months. For that reason also, I actually hope they don’t diminish the value it should have by pushing out a ton of cheaper base models. Can’t see the CT as a single motor product.
  11. Side mirrors plastic color fading

    I just noticed some fading on my right side mirror but have never cleaned it with any product and in the garage a great deal more than out in the sun.
  12. PowerShare Waiting Room!

    The authorized contractor is ready to install and has the equipment, but claims it won’t be operable until Tesla provides the software. So have to wait for that. Is that true?
  13. Cybertruck and touch-less car wash...

    Can I assume that someone found it convenient to go to a DIY wash with the ole "wand" that sends a nice strong stream of soap and water that shouldn't harm the CT?
Top