• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Cerberus

    Marking Cybertruck steering wheel & turn signals w/ color stickers dots

    I get it... Like OG Halo ? iykyk @TeslaKen
  2. Cerberus

    On Screen Review Mirror Blind Spot Enhancement?

    I think it's the idea of having more consumable useful information at a glance. Implementation would need to be refined for sure, think move the tiny red in speaker blind spot lights on screen so I don't need to look left, right, center to get the same information. Driving Beast mode on the...
  3. Cerberus

    On Screen Review Mirror Blind Spot Enhancement?

    The on screen rearview mirror enhancement to include blind spot indicators (? ?) essentially bringing the speaker grill indicators on screen to provide more info in a single glance. What do you think?
  4. Cerberus

    Next FSD Update for Cybertruck: Start FSD From Park / Reverse / Park / Improved Controller / ASS!

    Yes of course! Fluffy was a gigantic, monstrous male three-headed dog who was once cared for by Rubeus Hagrid.
  5. Cerberus

    Next FSD Update for Cybertruck: Start FSD From Park / Reverse / Park / Improved Controller / ASS!

    In 2018 I bought a Model 3 that did not drive itself, now it does! In 2024, I bought a Cyberbeast that didn't drive itself, now it does! Cortana and Fluffy just keep getting better and better... Amazing ? Very much looking forward to this update for sure!!!
  6. Cerberus

    I got my Wheel Covers installed by Tesla Service. Not Impressed

    These are clearly complicated to install! Welcome to Earth 2024 lol
  7. Cerberus

    Tesla Offroad Light Bar: Night Time, Ditch Lights and 1% vs 100% Brightness Level Photos & Video: on Cybertruck

    The Silent Cartographer Sooo sick! @ModelAZ Thanks for posting and for triggering a flashback to the first time I remember a pelican dropping a warthog
  8. Cerberus

    How do I get Sirius XM to play on my CT?

    Coming soon? https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-add-siriusxm-streaming-upcoming/amp/
  9. Cerberus

    Matching the stainless steel finish (door hole mirror delete covers)

    Looks awesome! Excellent work! @TickTock if you ever consider selling these please let me know. Thanks ?
  10. Cerberus

    The Awesome Sauce that is Steer by Wire (SBW)

    After driving Cybertruck home this weekend for 2 hours and then jumping in Model 3 to go pick up pizza, it hit me, I actually don't enjoy driving the Model 3 anymore and I actually, legit, loved that car and it's become unenjoyable. It's insane! It totally feels like going from dial up...
  11. Cerberus

    Side Mirror Delete w/ Hole Cover on Gloss Black Wrap Cybertruck

    Cool thanks for update, keep us posted. Price is going in the right direction, lol
  12. Cerberus

    2024.20.9 - What Has Changed?

    Probably updates to FSD running in shadow mode.
  13. Cerberus

    Matte Gunmetal Metallic Wrap!

    ?? 2 thumbs up Sick ?
  14. Cerberus

    GPS drifted way off and now thinks I’m 2 miles away

    I can not believe that worked!!! Thanks a million! crazy how much it annoyed me lol
  15. Cerberus

    Official Wheel Covers Not Returning claims Tesla sales manager

    The current ordering page appears to show a new design? Maybe?
Top