• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. 3D print mount for Uniden radar detector

    There are two workarounds: 1. Enable power-saving mode for the R8. However, you’ll need to manually press the power button to power it back on for each use. 2. Set the dim mode of the R8 so that its screen only displays when necessary. Additionally, turn off Sentry mode at home. This is the...
  2. FSD is not good enough for me. Sorry

    To be precise, Elon Musk demonstrated the Full Self-Driving (FSD) features in 2019, but it was later revealed to be a staged video. At that time, the only available feature of the FSD package was auto-pilot. Shortly after, the auto-change lane feature was released, followed by the launch of the...
  3. FSD is not good enough for me. Sorry

    I totally get what OP went through when i bought the FSD package in 2019 after watching the staged FSD video demo. Back then, I tried enabling auto-pilot, hoping it would work like the demo, but it didn’t even work on city roads. But hey, FSD has come a long way since then! It’s a huge improvement.
  4. TSportline Magsafe Wireless Phone Mount (Install & First Impressions)

    The best place to mount phone on CT so far.
  5. Cybertruck telephone mount?

    I waited them so long for installation video so gave up and printed 3D one with very hard material that close to aluminum strength. Very happy, i am not a fan of removing a bolt from dashboard frame for their installation.
  6. Dl_a139 Rear Motor Disabled. 60mph limit

    You don’t need an appointment available for this issue, just bring it to SC and they should provide a loaner while waiting your CT fixed.
  7. Air Compressor Ultra might be getting close? Updated pics on Tesla Shop

    It also depends on how fast you can order it, plus must add other in-stock accessories to match your voucher value. I am expecting it will be out of stock within 10 minues
  8. Lane departure avoidance features unavailable error message? 2024.26.11 update

    This error was caused by another issue relating to camera or FSD feature. When you go to service mode, the alert panel should show the detail issue such as how/when it happened and when it was cleared. I have the same message today on 26.11 FW and it was because the main camera pitch suddenly...
  9. Ultimate Phone Mount has launched! Left Side Alloy Steel Mount & MagSafe Charger - by T Sportline

    For my situation, I need to repeatedly mute and unmute Google Meet during a call. The phone holder in my CT is not conveniently placed, making it a potential driving distraction.
  10. Ultimate Phone Mount has launched! Left Side Alloy Steel Mount & MagSafe Charger - by T Sportline

    Interesting. Waiting for your installation video before purchasing it.
  11. Ultimate Phone Mount has launched! Left Side Alloy Steel Mount & MagSafe Charger - by T Sportline

    I like this idea but the installation may be not for anyone. I guess the mount uses the same bolt that attach LH upper A-pillar trim to A-pillar (step 6 in https://service.tesla.com/docs/Cybertruck/ServiceManual/en-us/GUID-821537A0-51DC-4C19-B0C9-4F08DD45D8B9.html)
  12. Cybertruck Cabin Noise

    If it is coming from roof, you can try this one and apply it between windshield and roof glass. I think it makes my CT more quiet but not sure, it is cheap so worth a try. https://a.co/d/0RpPnzZ
  13. Another place to mount phone

    Just show an option for people to choose. I know there are some vendors in this forum selling their own mount but i don’t like them. The link above is from Aliexpress, i have nothing to do with it.
  14. Another place to mount phone

    For those who don't like to have phone mount attached to screen. This phone holder mount looks good and matches CT white interior. However, it is designed for model 3 Highland so doesn't fit CT well so I need to 3D print a simple fix. Link to buy...
  15. Tesla now sending $1800 vouchers to owners who rejected PowerShare

    No response from [email protected]. I believe Tesla sent a batch of vouchers yesterday both 2500$ and 1800$.
  16. Service Center Woes 🤬

    I have the exact same issue when replacing windshield at Rocklin, CA. Also, the camera alignment issue happened after the work. Definitely not recommend Rocklin, CA for CT service. My CT now has very bad wind noise due to their bad work.
  17. Do your windshield's side seals look like this?

    If your car is quiet, i don’t recommend trying to fix those seals. I just have my windshield replaced and it has a lot of wind noise now. Brought to SC but they just try to add some foams and it doesn’t fix the issue. Looks like Tesla technicians don’t know how to install windshield correctly.
  18. Apple CarPlay and rear camera

    You can buy this wire from Amazon https://a.co/d/bqBw7Yn then cut and solder(or tape) your wire to it.
  19. Replaced rearview mirror with Radar Detector

    You need to choose 3D print and select metal material, no need to convert to step unless you do CNC.
Top