• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. 3D Print Phone/Tablet Holder For Rear Passengers

    Updated the design of the Phone/Tablet mount. I'm quite happy with it at this point, it uses a new thread which is much faster to adjust and a nicer to grip knurled nut. The threads are also thicker and stronger and the long version now can hold up to a 13" tablet and there's also a short...
  2. 3D Print Phone/Tablet Holder For Rear Passengers

    I'm surprised I didn't come across that one when I was looking for something that would work. Good catch! The downsides I see with that are the screen sits pretty low for viewing and it will definitely swing in the corners. It also won't fit anything smaller than a tablet. I like the gripping...
  3. Tablet holder for backseat of cybertruck

    I made one https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/3d-print-phone-tablet-holder-for-rear-passengers.48399/
  4. 3D Print Phone/Tablet Holder For Rear Passengers

    V2 version with "anti sway bar" is up now!
  5. 3D Print Phone/Tablet Holder For Rear Passengers

    I've found it does swing left to right on some roads, I'm currently printing out a revision to it that uses less filament and also a modular add on "anti sway bar" that I'll probably have up in a few hours. It's probably worth waiting for the second revision.
  6. 3D Print Phone/Tablet Holder For Rear Passengers

    After a few days of thinking, I finally came up with this idea for a Phone/Tablet holder that can be rope looped over the front seat for the rear passenger's use. Sadly I haven't come across any products that will work in this way so I just decided to design one myself. It's designed to fit any...
  7. Survey for Beast Owners With Lightbar

    Just took mine through a brush car wash today, no issues. The front is pretty thick glass and the top doesn't stick up much and is pretty thick plastic. Doesn't worry me.
  8. Survey for Beast Owners With Lightbar

    Here's a screenshot of the email received 4/4/2025. My CT delivery was 3/25/2024.
  9. Survey for Beast Owners With Lightbar

    A) 3/25/2024 B) 4/24/2025 C) Santa Clara, CA D) They sent me the email on 4/4/2025. I've asked previously about the lightbar with them telling me I have to wait for the email
  10. DI_a009 Alert when highway driving

    If the rear drive unit recovers overnight then it is the reported bug in 2025.8.4. There's at least 3 reports of this where it recovered just fine...
  11. 2025.8.4 Update: Steer by Wire System / steering wheel gives more realistic feedback, adapting to different road surfaces

    I've supercharged 2 times since then without any issue. I'm guessing with the number of people making service requests Tesla must know about this and be prioritizing getting it fixed. I did see 2025.8.6 is out. I bet it's in there.
  12. 2025.8.4 Update: Steer by Wire System / steering wheel gives more realistic feedback, adapting to different road surfaces

    I also had the rear right and left motors disabled after the first supercharge after 2025.8.4, came back online overnight and has been working fine since. I just cancelled my service appointment after reading about it here. It's likely something to do with the motors being powered up before the...
  13. CCS Cybertruck Adapter

    That's not the discount code I mentioned. I said "NYK"
  14. CCS Cybertruck Adapter

    It's $149.50 on the official site with coupon code NYK https://evject.com/ I just bought one
  15. My delivery center is not in my home city

    Sunnyvale is also a delivery location as there's a delivery happening 1/11 along with 2 others I know who got VINs and the location shows Sunnyvale. Seems like there's more than 3 locations.
Top