Contact us
RSS
Menu
News
Forums
New posts
Trending
Search forums
Search images
What's new
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
Keyword Alerts
🦾 Cybertruck
🤖 Cybercab
👨🏻💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.
If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of
September 18, 2026 or earlier
, then you can login here with the same username and password.
If you wish, you can remove your account
here
.
Search
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Search results
First Jerry rig everything, now mark rober 🧐
Looking at the stock chart, it seems like Luminar stock is going to be delisted. This viral video might just be their last desperate attempt, don't you think?
CyberNC
Post #33
Mar 16, 2025
Forum:
FSD, ADAS, Software, Infotainment, Cameras, Comms, Starlink, Grok, App
Heres another stupid cybertruck behavior.
the lights shouldn't turn off. it's called parking lights for a reason.
CyberNC
Post #6
Jan 5, 2025
Forum:
Issues, Repairs, Warranty, Recalls
FSD V13 begins installing to Cybertrucks! -- V13.2.1
I am actually impressed by FSD v13. I have been using FSD since v10. Now I don't have to tap gas pedal or disengage in most situations.
CyberNC
Post #149
Dec 18, 2024
Forum:
FSD, ADAS, Software, Infotainment, Cameras, Comms, Starlink, Grok, App
Horn-Gate 2024
I would like to gladly trade my Cyber Rivet on my pedal for the new horn sound
CyberNC
Post #5
Nov 2, 2024
Forum:
FSD, ADAS, Software, Infotainment, Cameras, Comms, Starlink, Grok, App
Stuck at 2024.20.9?
same. I hope this is a good sign
CyberNC
Post #4
Aug 10, 2024
Forum:
FSD, ADAS, Software, Infotainment, Cameras, Comms, Starlink, Grok, App
Search
Top