• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. AirShrike

    Green Cybertruck: Witness to an accident in Pflugerville Tx?

    Thanks dev. I've been really happy with the color and overall have gotten positive feedback from people. This was my first time wrapping a vehicle so I had no idea what I was doing.
  2. AirShrike

    Green Cybertruck: Witness to an accident in Pflugerville Tx?

    Background: I have a cybertruck wrapped in TinyBot Satin Chrome Dark Horse Green. I love it. Earlier today someone flagged me down because they had been in an accident on 10/31 in Pflugerville Texas and are currently in a dispute with the other driver over fault. They wanted to know if I had any...
  3. AirShrike

    Road Damage to Rocker Fairing

    Where are you ordering the leading fairings from. I can find the rear wheel rockers (1851439-00-B) on the parts catalog but not the front ones.
  4. AirShrike

    Towing Torture Test: F-150 vs. Cybertruck.... One Overheated, One Effortless

    Thanks for the share and summary. Saved me the time to watch the whole video
  5. AirShrike

    3D Printed Lug Nut Covers for Cybertruck wheels

    Great work! Just printed and put on my truck. I'll probably print in a few colors and rotate them out. Really appreciate you sharing.
  6. AirShrike

    Dog Crates in Bed Vault! Thank you Tesla for building the Cybertruck around them

    Thanks so much for sharing SARC. Great project! I have some of the same left over garage epoxy/paint flakes. Gives me some ideas. I have 2 Great Danes that will be in the back of my CT (ordered but no VIN yet). I'm in the process of designing custom crates that will sit against the back wall...
Top