• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. cameras, sensors and navigation not working after the new update

    Received 14.3.1 today, I’ve got APP w305 autopilot cameras unavailable and autopilot features limited APP w269
  2. Latest Software Update Brick'd CT

    Hmmm I just got a notice 33.15 is downloading for me … with no Wi-Fi connection all over LTE. What’s going on.
  3. 2024.32.20.1 Update Now Downloading

    Could be a complete coincidence but I lost cellular after this update.
  4. Our Cybertruck Had The Rear Motor Inverter Issue - Here's What Happened (I was surprised by the FIX)

    Want to add myself to this and say it is common. Have my appt on the 16th. Hope it doesn’t take a week.
  5. Rear motor disabled - AWD

    Just want to add to the list. Dual Motor 28xx picked up mid march. Was driving it about 20 minutes ago, I heard a pop from the rear of the truck then it jerked forward a bit then entered limp mode. Truck states rear motor disabled. On 26.11. Also my cellular took a dump with all this. Have...
  6. GPS drifted way off and now thinks I’m 2 miles away

    Confirmed worked for me! Why are you like this Tesla?
  7. GPS drifted way off and now thinks I’m 2 miles away

    I already have an appointment for the 2nd for other issues. So just add this to the mix. :cry:
  8. GPS drifted way off and now thinks I’m 2 miles away

    On 20.1 same issue started yesterday 06-17-2024 in SoCal
  9. Phantom vehicle glitch in CT

    I’ve had that issue but it’s always a semi.
  10. Issue: screen went blank after 24.2.8 Update. Service Center fix underway

    SC said bad touch screen ordered and replaced a new unit. All good now.
  11. Issue: screen went blank after 24.2.8 Update. Service Center fix underway

    Currently on 2024.8.12 screen started flickering from off to black screen and back and on and on. No soft reset fix. Total bummer that it’s happening. SC has appointment 12 days out ugh!
Top