• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. CGIIRL

    Tonneau cover gap issue fixed by Service Center under warranty

    What is this about the flex cable? What is that part and what’s wrong with it?
  2. CGIIRL

    Do I need to switch wheels to have All Seasons tires (on Cyberbeast w/ All Terrains)?

    I also have all terrain . I read from a couple online reviewers that the AS tire are slightly quieter. Also I believe they get slightly better range. They don’t look as cool since they have plain sidewalls. Maybe check terrace.com to see if they have some snow or OEM all seasons
  3. CGIIRL

    25 hours and dead. ā˜¹ļø

    Yes that’s what tech thought. Could not see how I could have done it.
  4. CGIIRL

    25 hours and dead. ā˜¹ļø

    This fix is in. Yep they fixed it. It was a partially cut wire and a smashed wire somewhere near the throttle pedal they said. Said that the pedal has redundancy and since one two if the wires where smashed and partially open it thought it was a fault. I saw the photos. My beast is home and...
  5. CGIIRL

    25 hours and dead. ā˜¹ļø

    Unfortunately I agree but I gotta dream.
  6. CGIIRL

    25 hours and dead. ā˜¹ļø

    One roadside operator said inverter and the other said firmware failure. I’m hoping for the ladder.
  7. CGIIRL

    25 hours and dead. ā˜¹ļø

    Well I picked up my Cyberbeast yesterday at 11am and today at noon I get this. Dead being picked up by flatbed.
  8. CGIIRL

    Offroad Light Bar Installed by Service Center! Menu first look: Ditch Lights & Flood Flights functions

    Great post. One question. Do you notice any more wind noise ?
  9. CGIIRL

    Stock chart is Cyberbeast logo

    more like the bottom portion of the logo
  10. CGIIRL

    Stock chart is Cyberbeast logo

    Looks like the 1 year TSLA chart is drawing out the Cyberbeast logo. ???
  11. CGIIRL

    First 24" Wheels for Cybertruck have launched! CT7 Forged by T Sportline

    I like it! How noisy are the lower profile tires? Also Now it needs much bigger brakes.
  12. CGIIRL

    Cybertruck spots/corrosion

    Could it have been rail dust? I work at a car dealer and cars transported by trains and even Trucks get covered with this micro metal dust. It adheres to the paint . Especially noticeable on white cars after washed. It's dust from metal on metal train wheels, semi truck and trailer brake dust...
  13. CGIIRL

    Rust Spots/Corrosion is the Norm

    Clay removes surface contaminated like rail dust. If you’re going to polish it what are you going to use?
  14. CGIIRL

    Rust Spots/Corrosion is the Norm

    I’m guessing the rust you are seeing is from rail dust from a train or semi delivery. Or possibly from something on the surface not the actual panels. I’d clay the car.
  15. CGIIRL

    DIY Vinyl Wrap & PPF Kits popping! [T Sportline]

    Any videos on how to remove the plastic fenders?
  16. CGIIRL

    Any insurance quotes yet on C/T?

    Although I’m a very safe driver Tesla doesn’t think I am. Zero accidents ever and that’s 56 years but because I’m a spirited driver. Take off fast, go around corners fast and occasionally brake hard ( going into a corner) Tesla hits me around 80-90 score. The only way to get 100 is to drive like...
  17. CGIIRL

    Any insurance quotes yet on C/T?

    I have a Model 3 P now and I pay more for it per mo than our $35k more expensive Porsche Cayenne. Hearing CT insurance is ridiculous??? Any REAL quotes yet for anyone NOT in California would be appreciated Perfect driving history and I’m over 50 and married so hoping it’s not crazy CT is...
  18. CGIIRL

    Installing PowerShare

    You’ll get this email after you order your founders Cyberbeast. I got mine about two day after. Fill out the survey and then Tesla will contact you when they are ready.
Top