• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. av8rdude

    Tesla [Cybertruck] Powershare and Universal Wall Connector

    I do not have powerwalls or solar. Just the powershare....my brother-in-law is in Red Bank. Ben Gibb. Cheers!
  2. av8rdude

    GRAPHENE WASH! No longer concerned about keeping Stainless looking good.

    I have used all the Adam's Polishes Graphene products on my other cars. They even make a car wash soap with graphene. I have been hesitant to use the graphene wash soap on my cybertruck....but I will try it now. Just using the graphene soap might add enough graphene to help protect the stainless...
  3. av8rdude

    Anyone try sanding their stainless steel?

    I have a few similar blemishes. I may eventually get motivated to do this. Here is a great video showing a professional sand and make it look perfect.
  4. av8rdude

    HOLD UP! APP_w142: Camera alignment required - schedule service

    I had this same warning/notification off and on for a month or longer. When I cleared the calibration it would clear for a period of time. But always come back. Service appointment is 6 weeks out and FSD is imminent. I decided to try to fix it myself after looking at the online service manual...
  5. av8rdude

    Powershare Full Panel Backup

    I have powershare installed and working properly between my meter and my main panel. My entire house is safely backed up. If I turn off an individual breaker it is not dangerous or unsafe. The Gateway 3V ensures the grid is down and isolates the entire house from the grid before allowing the...
  6. av8rdude

    Windshield rock pitting

    5000 miles and no pitting on my windshield. I've had the exact opposite experience. All my other Teslas and cars get pitted from highway driving in ATL. The cybertruck is the only one to not have any pitting.
  7. av8rdude

    Tesla [Cybertruck] Powershare and Universal Wall Connector

    I think it takes a day or two after the installation before Tesla enables it on the backend. I don't think you need to reach out. It will appear...
  8. av8rdude

    Tesla [Cybertruck] Powershare and Universal Wall Connector

    My system is simple (Meter > Gateway 3V > Main Panel in series) 1) Meter has the only 200 amp breaker on the outside of my house 2) Gateway 3V (no 200 amp breaker, only a 60 amp for my universal wall connector). This is installed in my basement next to my main breaker panel. 3) Main breaker...
  9. av8rdude

    Tesla [Cybertruck] Powershare and Universal Wall Connector

    Yes, I did flip my main at the meter to test it. It sounds like your installation will be a little different if the main breaker is installed inside the gateway. My main is upstream at the meter on the side of the house. My gateway is installed between the main/meter and my breaker box.
  10. av8rdude

    Tesla [Cybertruck] Powershare and Universal Wall Connector

    I have not checked the LRA of my units yet. But I was told they need to be below 150. The lights slightly flickered as the compressor kicked on. I do not have soft start installed, yet. I have my old and new Wall Connectors on separate 60 amp circuits, so I did not setup load share between...
  11. av8rdude

    Tesla [Cybertruck] Powershare and Universal Wall Connector

    I have the powershare gateway installed and working in my house. Here are the details and my timeline: Dec 26: Ordered AWD truck Within a week I got the powershare questionnaire to determine if I could get the equipment. I'm in GA and later I got an email saying I'm a candidate for powershare...
  12. av8rdude

    I am in shock! Accelerator recall delays my original delivery tomorrow!

    VIN 6702 Delayed in Kennesaw, GA, too....They are too busy and understaffed to talk to a human or get a text response.
Top