You should get a little giant extension ladder. The 18’ smaller version fits completely flat and fine in the back of my cybertruck and barely fit in my f150.. In its compressed position it looks just like a normal a frame ladder but you can make it up to a 9’ a frame ladder or extend it our flat...
Dude I haven't ever used a supercharger. Most of us charge at our houses. I have another charger at my office. Let it go. I'd take the $2,500 over free supercharging 100 out of 100 times.
There is nothing shady Tesla did. You bought a truck under the current condition with the benefits at that time. Grow up and stop crying.
Can we please stop with these posts?
Sincerely,
Order ~6000 AWD
It's pathetic to see adults begging for free supercharging after deciding to buy the truck early as-is with a full warranty to take care of any issues. Tesla owes us nothing more than what the deal was when we decided to buy and pulled the trigger. You decided to be an early adopter instead of...
I have a CT and wouldn't accept this at all. Being in the shop for over two weeks that early on is ridiculous. I'd ask them to fix it on their own time and give me a new CT without issue and see what happens.
OP I’m a litigation attorney. And this post is exactly why your lemon law claim will fail. Not only are you trying to claim a lemon issue on an auxiliary item while the car is completely safe and capable of driving and operating in the interim, but even the auxiliary item functions completely...
Mine has been similar. Only complaint is that in stop and go highway traffic it brakes late instead of coasting to a stop when the car in front is at a standstill. Might be a follow distance thing though.
I'm extremely certain that can be buffed out. It does not look very deep. I'm sorry this happened but take it to a service center and they will take care of it.