• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Passenger Seat Clattering

    A few days ago this started, the passenger seat, INSIDE IT, has a plastic sounding thing rattling about. Here's a terrible video of it. Anyone have any thoughts on how to fix this? I'm over 10 hours round trip from any Tesla service centers.
  2. Light Harmonics upgraded speakers (Subwoofer/Woofer/Midrange/Tweeter) for Cybertruck

    The truth is in the marketing: "100% PLUG & PLAY INSTALLATION: Simply unbolt, unplug, and remove your factory speakers and plug ours in. We design the speakers with the same unique racket" I'm sure these are ok speakers. I'm also sure they didn't even take measurements before and after, or do...
  3. Tire Rotation Costs

    Truck weighs less than my Dodge. Aluminum 3 Ton works fine on that.
  4. Tire Rotation Costs

    I've got a couple snakes and an ear camera, good to go! ?
  5. Tire Rotation Costs

    I mean, I do the first, not exactly hard, sure as hell wouldn't pay someone to do that. Don't need to do the second, I brush regularly.
  6. Tire Rotation Costs

    Lol, it's a joke genius.
  7. Tire Rotation Costs

    Then you've lost touch with humanity. Eat the rich!
  8. Tire Rotation Costs

    Do it yourself. I've had to replace studs on my wheels because of these places. They basically all suck. If you can't do it yourself, you don't deserve to own a car. Just like picking up your own dog shit and cleaning your own house.
  9. CT uploading 150 GB Data per day and killing my router between 6-7pm

    Oh wow… Nobody would decompress something just to send it elsewhere. You only decompress when ready to use the data. Especially over the internet.
  10. Powershare update from Tesla (10/16/24): activation wait period, Powerwall, solar, backup switch

    The Tesla guy did say cat 5/6 will not work. This is very specific. I'm not going to pay a cent to qmerit. They can just f right off. I might give the installer a couple grand off this thing gets working.
  11. Powershare update from Tesla (10/16/24): activation wait period, Powerwall, solar, backup switch

    It's not "120 ohm" wire, so Tesla said it may work but may stop at any time. This makes no sense to me. But this electrician did 6 other installs, many in Jackson Wyoming. If those installs stop working, there's going to be some very upset, very rich, people complaining.
  12. Powershare update from Tesla (10/16/24): activation wait period, Powerwall, solar, backup switch

    Qmerit SUCKS. My brother is an electrician, has around a dozen guys at his company. Couldn't get more than an intro from Qmerit to get certified, Tesla is giving him the run around as well. So they lined up an electrician another state and 6 hours away (one way) to come install mine. Quote was...
  13. Hack to ride “VERY HIGH” suspension mode at all times?

    As a Wyoming native, I'm just going to throw this out there....as we are just like Texas unfortunately... Lifted is dangerous, I've seen MANY lifted trucks flipped or wrecked after emergency actions (deer, ice) and every time, it's a total. Having owned a number of trucks over the years ('06...
  14. NEW Cybertruck Bed L-Track Molle Shelf Rack Deck Launched by T Sportline - IN STOCK

    I don't need "Made in USA" especially for something that only holds 225lb and is just a piece of steel. Chinesium is good enough for that. This should be half the price from China. That, I would buy!
  15. Cybertruck work truck with custom Pipe / Ladder / Lumber Rack putting in real construction & contractor duties

    This reminds me of when I first bought my other truck, a '06 Dodge RAM MegaCab 1500 (gas). I put two pallets of 80lb concrete bags in the truck, bed and cab floor. Then towed around 18k of other construction crap with a heavy trailer, about 200 miles. THAT was overloaded :) Now I only tow about...
  16. Card Key melted !

    All wireless chargers will do this. I have a user with a Yukon, she burns up a card every few months, because she just can't keep the door card off the back of her iPhone... Don't put RFID/NFC cards in a wireless charger, simple!
  17. Rear Display Question: arcade/gaming newest software

    Got my truck a week ago. I don't have arcade in the back. Can't customize app tray. And can't pair my Luna controller. Anyone get access yet?
  18. Bar Keepers Friend changed my Cybertruck's finish!

    Ceramic coatings on plastic, best protection for long term that I've found.
Top