• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Epic Fail! - Cyberbeast - Tires shot at 6251 miles!!!

    Here is some data for you (and some opinions). I have 4 Tesla vehicles at the moment and have had 3 others for a total of 7. Tires are a "consumable" on Teslas especially if you only drive with the accelerator and use heavy regen. Brakes last forever. After reading this post, I went to my...
  2. Does anyone have their Cybertruck connected to their powerwall and confirmed it works?

    Yes, my Powerwalls were installed without backup. I bought the CyberBeast as Tesla was including the labor so the CyberBeast could provide backup to my house when the grid goes down. My intention is to have Tesla pay to install a gateway that will isolate my key electric loads (circuits).
  3. Does anyone have their Cybertruck connected to their powerwall and confirmed it works?

    I wanted to minimize the cost of installing the Powerwalls. Tesla designed and installed the system. The value of the Powerwalls is the ability to arbitrage rates when my solar is producing power (10:00 am to 3:00 pm) to when I am paying a high price for power (5:00 pm to 8:00 pm). The...
  4. Does anyone have their Cybertruck connected to their powerwall and confirmed it works?

    I am looking forward to power my house using my CyberBeast. Currently, I have two 13.5 kWh Powerwalls with a gateway. I have solar and multiple Tesla chargers, with a 400 amp single phase service (Pacific Gas & Electric) and multiple sub panels. My Powerwalls will not power my house during a...
  5. Windshield Sun Shade for Cybertruck?

    It is a beautiful, sunny day in the Bay Area today, and my new Beast is HOT! Just used SPRING24 and bought a Heatshield ...
  6. Worst delivery in my life (truck died in 5 minutes) UPDATE: FIXED

    Here is the link to service issues: https://service.tesla.com/en-US/documents?modelCode=CT
  7. Worst delivery in my life (truck died in 5 minutes) UPDATE: FIXED

    @cyberstank I took delivery of my CyberBeast on Thursday and I feel your pain. Employees receive the first couple hundred vehicles from Tesla because they will identify and tolerate the initial manufacturing issues. I'm going on a road trip to western Canada in July and I don't want any...
  8. Powershare Home Backup eligibility email received today 1/29/24

    Tesla installed two PowerWalls in my garage several years ago. I received, and completed, the survey on December 15. Received the same email as most at 2:00 pm Pacific today.
Top