• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. CYBEAST

    Gateway work with 2 universal wall connector chargers?

    I finally got my power share equipment hooked up yesterday after owning my truck a year and a half lol. So now I see that only one UWC can be hooked up. I wonder if a switch could be rigged up on the communication wires to toggle between two UWC? The problem of WiFi on the one you are using...
  2. CYBEAST

    Cutting Out The Fat Middleman (Qmerit) From Easy Powershare Installs

    If the Power Share installer puts a new meter can in the quote can this also be covered by the $4,000 installation credit?
  3. CYBEAST

    Gateway work with 2 universal wall connector chargers?

    I haven’t even accomplished getting my PowerShare equipment installed yet over the ridiculous price gouging Tesla created using Qmerit. I was wondering if in the future as Tesla opening up power sharing on more vehicles if I could have two teslas powering my house. Appears to be no at this point.
  4. CYBEAST

    Audio volume lowered

    Yes. Thx for the heads up everyone. I unplugged the Careoke adapter and got my volume back.
  5. CYBEAST

    Watch our LIVE Cybertruck Polishing at SEMA 2024 (@ Gold Standard Finishing Booth)

    Looks very cool but you create a mirror that makes the truck harder to see on the road. Dangerous to be driving in my opinion.
  6. CYBEAST

    FSD is not good enough for me. Sorry

    It’s called “Supervised” FSD. This means it’s the drivers responsibility always. If you don’t like it, don’t use it. Travel back in time 10 years by using your other vehicles antiquated cruise control.
  7. CYBEAST

    FSD videos from Cybertrucks driving on public roads! (by Early Access Owners)

    I just got it last night about 7pm. It drove me to Walmart and back flawlessly. Awesome stuff ?
  8. CYBEAST

    Cutting Out The Fat Middleman (Qmerit) From Easy Powershare Installs

    Actually it's about 4 hours to install. Let's say they make $250 an hour, which is way over the average rate. It's $1,000 install. These people aren't surgeons.
  9. CYBEAST

    Cutting Out The Fat Middleman (Qmerit) From Easy Powershare Installs

    How many actual hours does it take to install the equipment and charger right next to the meter and panel, hung on the side of a house? And how much is the material cost? No flat rate quotes. What is your hourly rate and how many hours does it take to install?
  10. CYBEAST

    FSD videos from Cybertrucks driving on public roads! (by Early Access Owners)

    I didn’t before I posted that. But reading it now. Amazing. I have the vision parking but no update available yet for FSD. I’m in Florida so we usually have to wait a week or two after California gets an update.
  11. CYBEAST

    Audio volume lowered

    Yes. I was just wondering today if the microphone was causing that issue. Good call!
  12. CYBEAST

    Audio volume lowered

    This is the way my stereo sounded until the past few updates. It’s much quieter now. I’ll go back thru the settings but I don’t see any issues on balance or fade, etc.
  13. CYBEAST

    Audio volume lowered

    Great idea. I tried it and still the same though. I don’t really need the volume any louder. It’s just weird they lowered it. Maybe people were blowing speakers lol.
  14. CYBEAST

    Audio volume lowered

    Mines def lower. I’ll submit a ticket to service about it. Thx
  15. CYBEAST

    Audio volume lowered

    I’ve had my Beast since May and my stereo volume was amazing and veryloud. Now after however many updates, Tesla obviously lowered the volume. Once I turn it up over 75% of the slider on the screen, it doesn’t change at all. I don’t listen to super loud music but it’s about half the volume it...
  16. CYBEAST

    Stuck at 2024.20.9?

    Same here. Stuck like Chuck @ 20.9
Top