• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. New wheel covers scratched all 4 of my rims

    It's very likely your wheel covers weren't installed correctly. I noticed that on one of the tires in the few weeks after I first installed mine by myself. You HAVE TO push the wheel cover center inward and hear a click; so the wheel cover won't appear flat, but sunken at the center. Try that.
  2. How much you are willing to pay/buy the supercharger for life?

    Sadly, as early CT FS owners (my VIN#0028xx), we were not offered the free lifetime supercharger. I feel really bad when seeing that they later stared offering this for new FS buyers. Remember seeing this priced as an option for other Tesla models. But, I'm willing to pay $1000 for this...
  3. Cybertruck FSD Strikes - WTF?!?!?

    One thing I felt wrong with FSD is when running on a long curved ramp, even though I look straight up to the front, it'd still throw a warning, by shifting the rear camera window to the right side and flashing blue. I believe that's a bug.
  4. How often do you use FSD?

    Was doing FSD all the time during my daily commute. But, found that I became a very dumb driver after a while without it, so I ended up doing all-manual at least once a week now.
  5. How FSD behaves w/ Max Speed -- explained by Tesla software engineer

    Ideally, FSD should not be tuned per vehicle model, say CT/3/Y/S/X, but rather per driver. It should learn my driving habits when FSD is not on, and drive closely of my style when I turn on FSD, in terms of speed, trailing distance, lane changing, braking, etc. I think eventually it may act...
  6. POLL: did you get the FSD update?

    Ensure you connect your CT to your home WiFi, and have the latest app. You could delete the app, download and sign-in to your Tesla account again. I thought my Android cell phone (CT owners with iPhone seem get new software quicker) would cause delay with the FSD update, but I got it last...
  7. FSD general release rollout (outside Early Access) is happening! Install yours yet?

    Are all you guys who got it iPhone users? I'm using an Android (Google pixel), usually late in the game, sadly.
  8. Vision Autopark + Hands Free Frunk rolling out in 2024.32.5.3 Update now!!

    Still haven't received any of the autopark releases, all due to I'm using a Android cell phone? That really sucks! Apparently, Teslas is using Google's map, at least as the data source, but Google doesn't fast track Tesla app approval.
  9. New Rear Window "Fade Out" Kit by T Sportline - Launched

    Having this on mine for 2 months already, just did that myself, no designers needed.
  10. Don't damage your CT AWD tires... replacements difficult to find

    Didn't read the fine lines and don't know where to check, what kind of tire warranty/coverage we're getting at?
  11. Rivian R1T Refresh (Gen 2) Dethrones CyberBeast? 0-60 in 2.5s

    Who really cares that much about 0-60 in everyday life? Anybody could make a faster EV, but having the greatest FSD is the true differential factor.
  12. Anyone got the recall notice?

    Mine was delivered around 3/20/2024, but I haven't heard anything from Tesla about the recall on the break problem. They are supposed to send a service notice via the app. Anyone actually got the recall notice?
  13. Brake Malfunction; hit light pole

    Many times, esp. for drivers so used to traditional non-ev cars, it's a human error. You might have thought you pressed the brake, but it's actually the accelerator pedal. Releasing the accel pedal slows down the vehicle, which makes you think it's the brake pedal by your brain with the cars...
  14. Why CT drains the battery so much in sentry mode?

    Got my CT AWD for just over a week. Living in an old house and the garage is not deep enough to hold the truck, so have to park the truck in the driveway. I noticed with the sentry mode on, it drains the battery really fast, at about 25-mile worth per day. Even all the cameras are working all...
Top