• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Dead truck.

    I had similar situation and it was a rat chewed down the low voltage wires. My truck was dead after a few minutes when all the errors showed up. Towed to service center and they reconnected one wire and everything back to normal.
  2. Cybertruck door unlock itself after rain

    It disappeared by itself after I reported it, haven't had issues since then, and my model Y has been totaled so that goes the issue on that car.
  3. Air compressor setup

    Nice! I have (almost) the same setup! It's been working pretty well but I keep them under the bed not in the frunk since the outlets are in the bed.
  4. Added security measure using Wyze Cam Pan V3

    Seems like some bug on this site, I could see it yesterday but now it's gone as well...
  5. Added security measure using Wyze Cam Pan V3

    Great idea, the only issue I have to put it outside is the durability of the camera, I'm not sure how it will hold up against weather or 80 mph driving. Maybe it does work great so please let me know how it goes. Also Wyze seems to only allow recording to SD card after it's connected to...
  6. Added security measure using Wyze Cam Pan V3

    Agreed, given where I live (LA), I feel the extra work will be worth it since I encounter hostile people pretty much everyday now, and I don't even drive that much...
  7. Added security measure using Wyze Cam Pan V3

    Not sure what happened but I added the images back.
  8. Added security measure using Wyze Cam Pan V3

    Unfortunately we live in a world where a certain group of people terrorize car owners for their political belief. What we can do is to defend ourselves better. A lot of recent vandalisms are captured on Tesla built-in cameras, which is great but the video quality is not ideal, there are also...
  9. Recall: Drive Inverter Failures on 2024 Cybertrucks Produced 11/6/23 – 7/30/24 (Affects 2,431 vehicles)

    I have both front and back failed, both replaced, thankfully it didn't happen when I was offroading. VIN 2xxx, 15k miles.
  10. Our Cybertruck Had The Rear Motor Inverter Issue - Here's What Happened (I was surprised by the FIX)

    It happened to me 2 weeks ago, went straight to service and got it fixed in 3 days. They replaced the rear motor as well, so far so good, I feel like there's even less vibration on the freeway with the new motor.
  11. Vvivid Indestructible wrap for scratched trims - installed photos & experience

    I did that for several sections where it is the only way to go, not feeling very confident it will hold for a long time, but we'll see.
  12. Vvivid Indestructible wrap for scratched trims - installed photos & experience

    No problem, it's my first tine wrapping anything so it probably won't match professionally done wraps. What should I look for in terms of conditions, bubbles?
  13. Vvivid Indestructible wrap for scratched trims - installed photos & experience

    The only thing to note is the thickness, it's not gonna act nicely around sharp edges, I had to wrap excessive amount of extra area to the inside of the trim, to keep it from coming back up.
  14. Vvivid Indestructible wrap for scratched trims - installed photos & experience

    Two weeks ago, I went on a two-day offroading trip with several friends, it was pretty hardcore, rock crawling, sand, etc. Got stuck twice, more on that in another post. Damaged the truck a bit, and received a lot of scratches on the trim pieces and the wrap on the side of the truck. The other...
  15. Floor creaking

    I started having those noisea after off roading for a couple of hours. It does sound like metal flexing somewhere, couldn't find it by pushing stuff around. Planning on getting it serviced but not sure if they can fix it... I think we have the same issue, mine is pretty loud when turning, no...
  16. LED Pod Ditch Lights have launched - New from T Sportline

    I almost purchased but I have a few questions: 1. Does it create any wind noise? Local driving ~50 mph and highway ~80 mph, I don't want it to be loud. 2. How easy it is to install/uninstall? I may only want these on when off roading.
  17. Cybertruck door unlock itself after rain

    The rear passenger doors are doomed for both my Model y and Cybertruck. They have the same faulty behavior: After rain or car wash, there is a chance of causing this behavior. The rear passenger door will just unlock itself every few seconds, the window will lower a bit, and the door won't...
  18. Cybertruck stainless steel scratches easier than paint?

    Watched Sandy's podcast with Jason, he mentioned that the stainless steel on the CT is a special type and ultra strong, he will drive it through trees/bushes without second thoughts, and even with minor scratch you can easily buff it out, as there's no paint.
Top