• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. MetalBonsai

    .

    Some here may disagree, but I see your point.
  2. MetalBonsai

    Allowed in HOV lanes in BC on Aug 15th

    Looks like all EVs are allowed, cool! But hybrids too? https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/transportation/driving-and-cycling/traveller-information/routes-and-driving-conditions/hov-lanes/electric Eligible vehicle criteria The definition of an electric vehicle is a vehicle propelled by an...
  3. MetalBonsai

    In other news: Flop!

    Every new EV is "a flop" nowadays. 1450 electric vs 9700 petrol/diesel? If the electric version is a flop, then it's a flop version of a flop... but it's a luxury car, of course the numbers are going to be low. I feel like those EV numbers are pretty good all things considered. Personally, I am...
  4. MetalBonsai

    CT vs Parking in 19 ft garage with door struts

    I just removed mine from quick access because I feared accidentally dropping it on someone else's car in a parking lot.
  5. MetalBonsai

    Frunk not opening completely.

    1. At one point, the ribbed cable and clamp on the left arm was rubbing against the center plastic piece after I got it back from service. It didn't keep mine from opening, but I wonder if you were to try to peek inside when this problem occurs, is this part getting caught? 2. Rubber seal is...
  6. MetalBonsai

    Tesla App phone battery drain??

    Yeah I have had "exclude home" on for several months. This also persisted after a full reset of my phone.
  7. MetalBonsai

    Tesla App phone battery drain??

    Less than 1 minute on screen, not viewing sentry at all. Galaxy s22 Ultra.
  8. MetalBonsai

    Tesla App phone battery drain??

    The last few days, my battery has been tanking a lot faster than normal. I looked at what apps are causing it and since the 28th, Tesla app has been going crazy. Anyone else? Last 4 days, it has accounted for most of the daily battery usage percentage by far. 25th, 26th, 27th - 2, 4, 1% 28th...
  9. MetalBonsai

    This rattle is killing me..

    Try showing them this, this is from my rattle problem that sounds like it's the same issue.
  10. MetalBonsai

    Recall: exterior trim / body panel detaching issue (46,096 Cybertrucks affected)

    I just requested service through the app and they confirmed moments later. I'm getting mine replaced in 2 weeks despite the cantrails feeling solid.
  11. MetalBonsai

    Dashboard removal for a rattle?

    I don't know how to remove the panel, but apparently you can damage the connectors when removing it. The service center fixed it. Below is the note from my recent service. The culprit (for me) was the IP Airwave Module. So, even if you can get the panel off without breaking a connector, you may...
  12. MetalBonsai

    UPDATED - Air suspension compressor loose AF

    I just got my truck back from service after pointing out this very same sound from the air compressor. I went on a drive with a technician to reproduce the noise. While he saw that the truck was technically functioning as intended, he found the extra noise suspicious and wanted to take a closer...
  13. MetalBonsai

    CT won’t let go of WiFi

    YEP! I've noticed that it eventually gives up. I suspect it's just trying to grab any wifi it can find and gives up when we're out of range of all the house near us. We can force it by turning off wifi. You don't have to toggle it, cause it'll automatically turn itself on again on your next...
  14. MetalBonsai

    Rear-end collision. Distracted driver with phone in hand caught on video

    Agreed. It's a hell of a lot better than the drivers that are the problem, and that's HUGE. (The rest is just me "agree-ranting" when I should just get out of bed and make a coffee and start the day, not me "tellin you what's what" or anything, just sick of people driving like shit) It doesn't...
  15. MetalBonsai

    Share your FSD 13.2.1 experiences - Good & Bad

    Good: I turned on FSD and it got me all the way home from my workout. Super smooth, better than it ever has been in the past. Kinda scary how good it is now! Bad: It passed my driveway, so I had to disengage. :( 0 out of 5 stars
  16. MetalBonsai

    Anybody Getting the Holiday Update on their CTs?

    I was hoping we'd have another thing to have to wait for. I was starting to get TOO satisfied after FSD and my wheel covers finally arrived. Like what is this... a complete vehicle? No! WHERE'S MY HOLIDAY UPDATE, ELON!!!!?? I need my Ode to Castlevania update for Vampire Survivors!!
  17. MetalBonsai

    Weird motor like sound coming from the back right side. Feels like an air pump that’s vibrating.

    We're getting the same sound, and it tends to happen around home where we have set height a lot. I tried to reproduce this with the service people, but I couldn't (probably due to being in a different location). I think it's related to GPS tagging of height preferences like the previous poster...
Top