• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. ELCTRIX

    Road wind noise improved with easy fix: lower rear windows slightly!

    I had intermittent wind noise on the freeway. When the wind would come across from certain angles. After 3 service visits they replaced my front windshield and it’s been perfect ever since.
  2. ELCTRIX

    Has anyone had their frunk get stuck while opening?

    Started happening to me a few months ago. Pretty much does it every time I open it.
  3. ELCTRIX

    Tint recommendations east bay?

    Elevated Auto Films Pleasanton Ca [email protected] (925) 368-0110 They do excellent work.
  4. ELCTRIX

    Core Wheels Scorpion ATR all season tires wearing out fairly quick

    I got 31k out of the original Goodyears. I just put on the Toyo but the road noise is very noticeable and I have lost an additional 3% of range. I am going to swap them out for either the Pirelli or the KO3. My acceleration and braking are very chill so I tend to do better than most with tire...
  5. ELCTRIX

    CT front wheel alignment issue

    I’m sure I would. I haven’t made the appointment yet. I’m going to switch out the tires for something different
  6. ELCTRIX

    CT front wheel alignment issue

    I have 31,000 on my CT and just replaced the original tires. I had similar wear to what you are describing and the tech suggested I get an alignment. I got the Toyo open country A/T. They have reduced my mileage and are a bit noise. I used to live the sound of big tires on my Jeeps but got...
  7. ELCTRIX

    FSD Initial Activation and Speed Control

    Same thing here. It started to do this for me after one of the recent updates.
  8. ELCTRIX

    Wind noise (windshield area) fix?

    I had the same issue and they replaced my driver side ROOF APPLIQUE Unfortunately after 6 weeks it is starting again.
  9. ELCTRIX

    Locking differential warning -- "Locking differential not disengaged - Drive with caution"

    I have never used the slippery surface / locking differentials. Today when I got in my CT I had the error in the picture. I followed the directions to disengage and it thankfully worked. Has anyone else experienced this issue?
  10. ELCTRIX

    New "Candy Blue" wrap by Pure PPF - Cyber treats!

    Wow that looks familiar. Oh yeah that’s the color Elevated films in Pleasanton did for me in March.
  11. ELCTRIX

    Our Cybertruck Had The Rear Motor Inverter Issue - Here's What Happened (I was surprised by the FIX)

    I had the same thing happen. Drove to Dublin SC a few hours after the noise and speed warning. Left the truck and got it back a few days later. They were great. Very helpful.
  12. ELCTRIX

    How much max range have you lost already?

    February AWD 13,621 miles 313 max range now. 10% of the charges have been @ superchargers but not to more than 80% charge limit, out of need for distance I have charged to 100% 3x maybe 4, 90% 5-10 times. I’m glad someone started this thread because I have been curious as to what others are...
  13. ELCTRIX

    Tinting Front Windshield Not Possible Because Glass Too Large?

    Yes it is possible to do it in one piece. Chris at Elevated Auto Films in Pleasanton CA did a great job. We did Xpel xr plus 70 percent
  14. ELCTRIX

    Cost to do PPF?

    If your in the SF Bay Area Chris at Elevated Auto Films does great work and has competitive prices.
  15. ELCTRIX

    How many miles do you see in the app at 80%?

    254 but today I had 255. First time I have seen that. I did precondition for the first time today. I have 8,000 miles and have charged to 100% a few times and yesterday I noticed my 100% was now showing 317.
  16. ELCTRIX

    Pillar delete on Cybertruck

    Can we see a view from the front?
  17. ELCTRIX

    Two tone wrap Cybertruck - anyone yet?

    Has anyone done a two tone wrap yet? I’m looking at doing one color on top and another color on the bottom. Discussing with my wrap guy if we should overlap or have the two colors meet together. Any thoughts on what would be best? We are using the accent line to divide the two colors.
  18. ELCTRIX

    Noticed sanding swirls & scratches on my newly delivered Cybertruck

    you have 100 miles to report any issues with scratches or things like this sanded part. Use your app to start a service request.
Top