You don't even know how to spell the deserve, it is simple that you dont get it, the truck has been delivered to him, and they delivered him bad product, so worst delivery. I do not see any problem, saying worst delivery.
Battery drain on all Tesla in sentry mode on , I have Model X , it drains a lot leaving sentry mode on.
It is stupid to even mention the option 2 , pure fanboy answer and un necessary for valid op question
The Nuclear batteries is very old Technology , only provides very small power. CATL and BYD are working on Sodium Batteries instead using Lithium , that is way cheaper than Lithium and in abundance. That will be game changer. But Energy density is lower for Sodium Ion batteries than Lithium.
Really 20% ? That will require whole battery chemistry to be changed. Sounds like more rumor to me. Tesla just reduced range estimates for model y,s and x
Yes I do not want to start Radar vs vision discussion, each solution has merit and demerits
Radar are bulky but has less data to process because they work on points not picture.
You nailed it processing of data quickly is the challenge.
I heard even dojo computer of Tesla is slow what is...
Yes I know modern radars penetrate a lot ,
So they can read the density of the objects, I work on gprs work with drones. For example radar can see depth of swimming pool filled with water with water , also surface of the ground beneath the vegetation which Vision struggles.
I would say FSD level 5 with no radar will be challenging , have you seen Waymo cars , they completed 1 million miles with on two miner incidents
Yes human has vision but we have eye lids to clean , thousand times in a day. Also human eyes are equivalent to 500 Mega pixel cameras , which have...
my understanding would not work for Towing, as trailers are different sizes, and there will be no sensors on the third party trailers and RV etc. it is doable I agree, but needs lot of data and development..
if data is
Yes people understand but there should be a reasonable time frame, for Model, 3, S and X, now more than 4.5 Million cars on road, every year, we hear FSD will be available , lot of data has been gathered.
CT to go Million will be years to gather the Data.
I think what is fair to...