• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Musicurry

    A brighter Reverse light

    I bought the T sport line product for a brighter reverse light. The normal kit plugs in to the trailer hitch wire harness, and yes, it makes the little red trailer symbol appear on the display. It also lights up the rear view very nicely. However, I uninstalled it because it made my turn signals...
  2. Musicurry

    Speed limit and FSD?

    It seems we all relate to the recent effective “downgrade” on FSD’s speed limit awareness. Simmer down, deal with it, and keep faith that Tesla will continue to what they do best - improve and surprise! :-)
  3. Musicurry

    Clean your Cybertruck charge port!

    Having problems plugging in your charger? How about at a supercharger; do you have to try multiple times to get it to connect? How about your charging speeds; are they sometimes way too low? A highly likely culprit to your problem is the accumulation of dust and corrosion in your charge port...
  4. Musicurry

    Yeti cooler vs. Iceco, etc

    I have an Iceco, and I have been very impressed with it. I like being able to control it on the app. It’s been very reliable. I got the one that has two separate compartments and is short enough to fit under my cyber tent in the vault
  5. Musicurry

    Cybertruck Air Compressor + Tire Repair Kit -- User Experience Review

    And… It is great for off-road use because it also airs-down the tires to your desired pressure.
  6. Musicurry

    a/c & heat for cybertent

    Ecoflow Wave 3 does a fine job. Its super easy to use, and the app-controller is user friendly and helpful. For using the heater, mine takes about 10 minutes of continuous running from the time you select heat until it starts blowing hotter-than-ambient-air through the hose. Also, the Cybertent...
  7. Musicurry

    Chiming noise from speakers ?

    Could be, but the seatbelt alert window doesn’t pop up, so I don’t think it’s that.
  8. Musicurry

    Chiming noise from speakers ?

    I thought that too, but it’s not the speed camera. And it’s not any of the normal alert sounds. It’s a pleasant tone, like the chime the elevator makes when it arrives at your floor.
  9. Musicurry

    Chiming noise from speakers ?

    Yes, a very nice, pleasant, monotone chime that lasts about two seconds. It seems to chime randomly. There are no alert messages popping up for it. I’m wondering if it might have something to do with cameras being dirty? But again, there are no direct alerts to associate with it. This has only...
  10. Musicurry

    Low Power Mode - Always On Regardless of Setting

    Please… teach me how to do this!!
  11. Musicurry

    Waterproof your bed vault - how-to DIY

    Can you redo your pictures please??!! I can’t tell exactly what you’re trying to show because of things on, or around, the truck.
  12. Musicurry

    Spare Tire Storage / Carrier (other than in truck bed)?

    Please list-out all you’re showing us here. Thanks.
  13. Musicurry

    Why does Tesla recommend a 40% speed offset?

    FSD for CT is amazingly good and yet is surely lacking right now. It definitely needs babysitting while using. I keep reminding myself that they are focused on perfecting FSD for M3 and MY for the big rollout of Robocab, and that they will get to improving the CT FSD later.
  14. Musicurry

    FSD 13.2.9 - Turned Left Into Oncoming Traffic

    Nah. 13.2.9 has done the exact same thing to me twice now; both times were broad daylight.
  15. Musicurry

    Is your suspension worse after the latest update?

    Maybe the difference you are feeling is between AWD and Beast? I have AWD and do not feel any difference.
  16. Musicurry

    2025.8.4 Update: Steer by Wire System / steering wheel gives more realistic feedback, adapting to different road surfaces

    Rainbow Road’s “Always Rainbows” option is more “rainbowy”… Removed the blue altogether.
  17. Musicurry

    Cybertruck owner stunned: ‘I feel myself burning inside’

    Good question! Three things: 1)Ask God! 2)Ask your daughter. 3)Go with your gut.
  18. Musicurry

    Upper windshield interior heat screens?

    Thank you for posting this idea... It's perfect!!
  19. Musicurry

    Tesla Air Compressor and Tire Repair Kit

    Also, the Tesla Cybertruck pump will air-down to the pressure you set it to.
  20. Musicurry

    Ceramic Coating

    With the ceramic coating, just beware that “stainless steel” is the only color option you’ll ever have again. PPF and wrap (and any stickers) will not stick (very long) after you apply the ceramic coating. I chose PPF because it fixes the fingerprint issue, lasts for many years (STEK has 10 year...
Top