• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. SKUUT

    Cybertruck camper with spare tire carrier on tailgate

    I like the oversized design, it makes things much roomier and allows East / West sleeping. This company has a similar design... https://www.tuneoutdoor.com/
  2. SKUUT

    Jackery Solar Tent. Perfect for CT?

    Duplicate https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/yes-please-jackery%E2%80%99s-rooftop-tent-w-solar-generator.11219/
  3. SKUUT

    Truck Camper - Issues, Ideas, Solutions and Plans

    Keeping the capacity between 72 and 150 KW might be viable? Hopefully Tesla or someone else comes out with a solution that works...
  4. SKUUT

    Truck Camper - Issues, Ideas, Solutions and Plans

    I've been contemplating this for a while haha; so happy to make suggestions https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/truck-camper-options-w-pics.9347/ Good point about a tire carrier, that could free up a bunch of space...
  5. SKUUT

    Truck Camper - Issues, Ideas, Solutions and Plans

    Allpower's SP039 600W array is sizable, compact, and lightweight, but I honestly would recommend a dual-fuel (gas and propane) generator as the primary source for off-grid power. The Champion 201120 Generator seems to lead the pack for generators of this size, according to Consumer Reports. Dual...
  6. SKUUT

    Truck Camper - Issues, Ideas, Solutions and Plans

    IMO, Cyberlandr is overhyped, will underwhelm, will underperform, and will be overpriced. Its design is not versatile in the sense that you cannot have the beds set up and use the kitchen, sink, etc, at the same time. This would require partners to always be on the same schedule when it comes to...
  7. SKUUT

    Truck Camper For a Cybertruck

    I was considering a pop-up roof-only purchase from Hiatus or Four Wheel's M-Project due to either max width, hard walls, and/or max insulation, and then building out the lower structure from there. Building out an in-bed camper will be a design challenge due to the rail-to-roof upper bed panels...
  8. SKUUT

    Best Gas Generator for Cybertruck range extender??

    You'll need an inverter generator, definitely recommend dual fuel with total harmonic distortion (THD) <3% to keep your battery safe. Go with a reputable brand, and do your research beforehand. I wouldn't go the cheap route when you're trying to charge an exceeding expensive battery pack. Still...
  9. SKUUT

    Best Gas Generator for Cybertruck range extender??

    Staying at the local RV park is plan G for some people. Solutions like this make remote travel viable. I've hauled a trailer with kayaks up mountains and into river canyons with a Model 3 and was sweating bullets through the last half, unsure if I'd make it.
  10. SKUUT

    Best Gas Generator for Cybertruck range extender??

    I've considered this and see it as viable for remote camping and being able to get back to the nearest chargers. It may or may not be worth pairing with solar. Article on the subject https://evadept.com/charging-ev-with-generator/#dynamic_blocks2 I previously looked at these, unsure if...
  11. SKUUT

    Cybertruck engineers bend upper control arm in testing

    The upper is not bent, IMO, simply a different viewing angle causing it to appear that way. You would have to ask yourself, what would have impacted it to cause it to bend upward? Other components would have needed to fail before the upper control arm could have been pushed upwards by an outside...
  12. SKUUT

    Share your “Plan B” if the CT is priced in the stratosphere

    I'm guessing that we'll be at no more than 10% above the original pricing, maybe even at the original price. Not that my guess means anything hahaha...
  13. SKUUT

    Truck Camper Options w/ Pics

    I've been looking into different options for a truck camper to integrate into the CT. Giant, fingers crossed that they build a couple of electrical outlet options into the bed and have a powered back window for climate control. It currently looks like the backglass is likely non-movable, based...
  14. SKUUT

    PREDICTION: Cybertruck Accessory = Wireless Charging

    I sincerely hope that they use that under-bed space for a spare, even a donut for emergencies, those undercarriage photos always looked like there might be just enough room. I would take a full size for off-roading. Also wonder if you'll be able to individually suck up a corner after blocking or...
Top