I am curious: is that how you make the CT super quiet to the road noise and motor wheezing noise? what are the technical limits to such an endeavor to make the CT super quiet?
I am thinking : " what COOL unexpected move could get the CT out of demand slump? "
CT is a Marvel , but not in the sense in which is perceived by most consumer drivers. for those ( unfortunately they include majority of consumers) , the CT it is "too much" to grapple with... some get stuck in...
great accessory! can you turn it on maybe at reduced intensity during a regular ride?
link to purchase?
what is the price one would have to pay for the part and for the install work?
thank you
Marius
this is cool. I can see how it can be useful for certain apps that are not supported by Tesla.
can you install the device on the left size of the Tesla console in portrait mode and show us how it would look and work like? I have a hypothesis that this vertical (portrait) display install would...
this is a cool setup! congratulations... you ended up with screens everywhere. :) I was pondering on creating a similar design but I thought maybe things should be kept simple..... what are the uses for the front android display that you really value?
great job overall... this is a very cool idea!
the design is interesting! love the thinking you put into how to make the bed sturdy.... can it be done without drilling holes into the CT? there should be a plastic Lego like modular design that doesn't require drilling :) ..
Wow… so not even the 1% is low enough to use the lightbar as fun light accent, huh? I noticed the CT headlights are very bright when you look at them front on
Thank you for offering to take and share more pics for the many of us who are fascinated with the long expected lightbar accessory
Thank you. That was my only concern. The lightbar rocks and it kills so good on the CT… would love to see some pics with the lightbar at 1% , 5% and 10% at twilight time, just before sunset… is a different looking CT I bet!
@jf64k thank you for showing the 2 settings... I would love to permanently turn on lightbar on 1% on road. makes CT look "out of this world" even more.
I think the design principles used are valid. Sandy, I would love to see more designs that are open not closed.... bullet proof is great but not what I want in a wheel... I do love: appealing stand out design for on road, lower weight, higher durability and lower price. try crowdsource the...