• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. WormtownKris

    FSD 14.2.2.1 Still Reading Speed Signs Wrong

    Def not a problem with GPS data. Back when it used GPS data the speed limits were very accurate. The "speed limit" shown on my screen is very often wrong, and it has been that way with our Model 3 before I got my CT. On some state routes the vehicles will read "Route 49" or "Route 62" as...
  2. WormtownKris

    A HAILSTONE POTENTIAL DAMAGE QUESTION

    Why are those last two hail balls launched horizontally as if from some kind of cannon? Horizontal hail is a thing in CA?
  3. WormtownKris

    Driver side Cold Breeze when making a right turn

    Any chance you are subtly leaning/ changing position on those turns and that is giving you a more direct shot of air conditioning? Just a possibility.
  4. WormtownKris

    FSD 14.1.2 adds MAD MAX speed profile

    Mine only "sees" speed limit signs that are white with black lettering. And sometimes confuses "Route 62" signs for "Speed Limit 60 MPH". In my area, we have a lot of "local hazard" yellow with black signs for a reduced speed at sharp turns, highway offramps, etc. One mountain road...
  5. WormtownKris

    How often do you use FSD?

    Never used it. I enjoy driving this thing too much. Fear of the unknown (such as will it try to stay at the chronically wrong "speed limit" it perceives?) supersedes any curiosity I might have.
  6. WormtownKris

    Tesla Superchargers removed from NJ Turnpike

    Travelled the NY Thruway last week and I can also confirm the same thing at the rest stops in NY. Iroquois and Schuyler Applegreen EV chargers have the CCS>NACS frankenplug head that does not clear the CT fender flares. You would need to carve out a chunk of the flare to get this giant head...
  7. WormtownKris

    Overland to Arctic Ocean Ruined My Tonneau Cover (Due to Dust)

    Sorry that happened. That's quite a stretch of road. If you decide to do it again in the winter, maybe you'll turn up on Ice Road Truckers! Cheers.
  8. WormtownKris

    Wiper Fluid - anemic spraying / weak spray?

    They did an update around March that greatly improved it. Maybe you've got it and did not realize? Press and hold the washer button. On the third pass, the anemic spray suddenly becomes much more robust until you let go. Haven't had a chance to try it on a windshield full of sticky road...
  9. WormtownKris

    CYBERTRUCKco takes on the Rubicon!

    Did you make it out? A clickbait article from The Drive with a photo of your truck says there's currently a broken-down CT stuck on the Rubicon. :rolleyes:
  10. WormtownKris

    Iron X on panel “rust” spots after winter - Success!

    Many thanks to @Penukoko for alerting me to this product. I finally got a nice day and gave it a try. I had gotten my truck in mid-December. About a week later we got a cold spell and did not see 32 degrees until sometime in February. Lots of small snow/ ice events meant that my truck was...
  11. WormtownKris

    What floor mats do you have for CT?

    Loving the set of 3W mats I bought. Excellent fit, nice look, handled the winter dirt and salt and easy to pull out, hose and scrub off, and put back in with no slop. I highly recommend these. I bought the set with everything but the vault liner. 3W Tesla Cybertruck 2023 2024 Custom Floor...
  12. WormtownKris

    No ASS yet

    Do more squats and Roman deadlifts.
  13. WormtownKris

    Massachusetts

    Also got my AWD in Dec of 2024. I am just outside of Worcester. There are a few others in the general area, I do not think any in my town. I see one (or more) other SS one, a black one, a dark blue one with company logos on it, and some of my family has seen a gold one, all in my area. Yet...
  14. WormtownKris

    Looks like a Bad(er) Boy than my Cybertruck

    Is the bed of this pickup protected by a retractable glass tonneau cover? :unsure:
  15. WormtownKris

    Screen Causing 2nd Degree Burns

    Lately I've played a lot of Sudoku which requires constantly poking at the screen with my fingers. No excessive heat in my CT.
  16. WormtownKris

    BROWN LIQUID IN BED from hauling mulch. How to drain? Damage to electronics?

    When I first saw the thread title, I wasn’t thinking truck bed for a minute. I thought you were in the wrong forum! ?
  17. WormtownKris

    How low do you deflate stock AT tires and wheels for off-roading?

    Have any of you tried the AS tires at full air pressure in fine sand? I have a once per year specific use case and it would be great to know if the truck can do short runs in soft sand without airing down.... Annual guys' fly-fishing trip. Typically, about 8 guys and 2 or 3 vehicles. We've...
  18. WormtownKris

    How much free supercharging have Tesla owners used?

    For a quick data point... I have a Tesla charger at home in my wife's Model 3 spot. And at work we have 4 complimentary ChargePoint spots. In 3.5 months with the promotional free SuperCharging, my app shows I've done 18% SuperCharger, 37% Other (Work) and 45% home. If I had my second home...
  19. WormtownKris

    Reducing Finger Prints?

    I got my truck in December in MA and almost immediately the weather dropped below freezing for about 5 weeks straight. We got a series of storms, tons of road salt, and it was too cold to wash the truck. I found that once the truck gets dirty enough, fingerprints disappear, and the grime and...
Top