• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Rust spots after 1 year

    19 years in the restaurant business. If you have ever seen those gleaming SS exhaust hoods over the cookers? Try this..... Olde English Lemon Oil. Soft cloth, wipe on with the grain. Super fast and easy to apply. It will leave a very thin coat of oil. Not only does water bead right off, the thin...
  2. What to use to remove spray paint?

    I keep a baseball bat. Prevents the painting from happening and having to be removed at a later time.
  3. New wiper design

    I am still hopeful to get the laser window cleaner as was first suggested to clear the window! I use RainX on all my cars and rarely ever have to use the wipers on them at all (especially at highway speeds). When wipers are used, even dry, they just glide across the glass without any chatter...
  4. Bends in the body

    Looks like you got the demo that everyone hit with the big rubber mallet!
  5. Barkeepers Friend Liquid & Windex Combo Issue - Now What?

    Doesn't in the restaurant scenario, plus it is a very thin coat. Apply with a cloth. My car was covered with tree pollen the other day just sitting on the driveway. I am going to do some tests outside. What is the worst thing that can happen? Wash with soap and try something else.
  6. Barkeepers Friend Liquid & Windex Combo Issue - Now What?

    19 years in the restaurant business. New SS exhaust hood was being installed, I asked the technician what was the best thing to do to keep the hoods clean. I am surprised no- one has done this yet. Wash all contamination from the panels and dry. Old English Lemon Oil. Coat everything but the...
  7. Cybertruck L2 Charging -> Tesla Gen 4 80amp Wall Connector

    I just updated my homes panel to 200 amps. My 100 amp panel is going into the garage to facilitate the fastest charger I can use for my future truck and car
Top