• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. jasper7821

    Best replacement wiper fluid?

    Ya I should've mentioned that. I live in AZ, so no worries for me. Thanks for mentioning it .
  2. jasper7821

    Best replacement wiper fluid?

    I bought these a while ago and works great. Insanely inexpensive, works out to be 16 cents per gallon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08V4NND6R/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1
  3. jasper7821

    Did the last software update reduce the locking sound volume?

    I noticed that too now. That's how you used to be able to adjust the exterior speaker volume. It's weird, it'll still adjust the Lightshow volume but not the lock/fart sounds.
  4. jasper7821

    CCS Cybertruck Adapter

    Went to your link and it came up at $299, after BA-1caf411b890d discount code it came to $209.30.
  5. jasper7821

    Did the last software update reduce the locking sound volume?

    You can turn it up, go into the Toybox and start a light show. Turn up the volume while it's going and that's the same volume as the locking sounds. At least it was like that before the update, since it's lower now, I haven't tried it again yet.
  6. jasper7821

    Out of Spec/ProtectaClear follow up

    Thank you, I was going to return it because I got tired of waiting for the Cybertruck and bought a Ford Lightning. But I love the Cybertruck so much, I got a buddy to go in halves with me ?
  7. jasper7821

    Out of Spec/ProtectaClear follow up

    Great video. I bought a kit a few months ago after seeing and driving a Cybertruck with ProtectaClear and was really impressed. I've had the Cybertruck for about 3 weeks now and haven't attempted the application yet. I've been having too much fun driving and haven't made time for the application...
  8. jasper7821

    Wind noise on RHS at delivery

    I have the same issue, on delivery I noticed the rubber seal on the upper right side of the windshield looked deformed. Took the truck to California and on the freeway for the first time and at 80-85mph is was really annoying and super annoying Tommy passenger. On the way home, I put a strip of...
  9. jasper7821

    Cybertruck front windshield tint

    I just picked up the Cybertruck from the tint shop, they didn't say anything about that. They didn't do the windshield as they said they didn't want to do it yet until all the off-gassing is done and to bring it back in a month and clean it several times. They tried to get it clean for several...
  10. jasper7821

    Boombox Lockchime Volume

    I used the volume level on the screen and turned it up. try that and see if it works.
  11. jasper7821

    Boombox Lockchime Volume

    My lock sound was really low, I opened Boombox and while playing a song I turned the volume up. Now my lock sound is louder.
  12. jasper7821

    Has anyone received the 2024 Spring Software Update Release for their CT yet?

    I started my 2024.14.3 install on Friday morning, I had thought something was wrong, it was stuck at 60% for almost 30 minutes. All my other Tesla's updated in 5-15 minutes. It almost an hour to update.
  13. jasper7821

    Did anyone get wall connector with their Cybertruck, the said they're not included, only the mobile connector

    Ok I see, I already talked to the company that quoted the Powershare installation ($3,000 install), they said that they supply the Gateway and installation only. But they also haven't done an install yet and said they were waiting for a pallet of Gateways. So I guess they'll also be supplied...
  14. jasper7821

    Did anyone get wall connector with their Cybertruck, the said they're not included, only the mobile connector

    I took delivery and when I asked about my wall connector, they said the Foundation series only comes with the mobile connector. I showed them the screenshot on my phone that even says "Universal Wall Connector and Gateway Included" They said it's not included and haven't given one to any of the...
  15. jasper7821

    PowerShare install price / value

    I was told my solar would be used as well. The guy also said they haven’t installed any yet and they’re waiting for some more orders and Tesla will send pallets of the V3 gateways. I haven’t committed as I still don’t have a VIN yet.
  16. jasper7821

    PowerShare install price / value

    I'm the opposite, I'm still waiting for a VIN on my 1/17 AWD order ?
  17. jasper7821

    PowerShare install price / value

    I got my quote for install at $3,200. They charge $349 to swap the wall connector to the Universal connector, I got them to drop it to $150 since it's a simple swap. They're charging $300 for the permit and the rest $2,600 in labor and materials which materials is miminal since all my equipment...
  18. jasper7821

    PowerShare install price / value

    Still waiting for a VIN on my 1/17 AWD order in AZ, I got an email from Tesla a few weeks ago about the PowerShare and the company they would contact me (Car Charging Pros). Left some messages and finally someone called me back yesterday. They said someone from Phoenix would contact me. He did...
  19. jasper7821

    Mud flaps - anyone install on their Cybertruck?

    I bought those from Twraps Along with the floor organizer and matte screen protectors. All sitting in a box waiting for my Cybertruck to arrive, hopefully soon.
Top