• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Rivian R2 Reveal w/ R3 and R3X Surprises! $45K, 0-60 >3 seconds, 300+ miles range, NACS port, 4695 batteries

    I love Tesla; however, I experienced an emotional rollercoaster when I first saw the Rivian R2. I feel like I want to “cheat” on Tesla with her! I need a “diamond dog” support session! What should I do guys? ;)
  2. AM FM radio in Cybertruck?

    Really?? That was one my main selling points… listen to an awesome movie on the road with awesome sound, and the kids watching in the back… rules suck!
  3. Cybertruck Range: Losing the Story

    Does Tesla need to update the Cybertruck’s ranges based on the new EPA requirements?
  4. Pending orders must reconfigure

    https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-customers-pending-orders-reconfigure-deadline/ Will Tesla also update their Cybertruck range estimates? Will foundation series orders also need to reconfigure? Could this be a way to get your non-refundable deposit back… if Tesla updates CT ranges?
Top