• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. .

    Let me ask my consultant.
  2. Nobody noticed payload was reduced by 1000lb?

    The scale goes up to 4 which is rated to a 2” steel ball being dropped and impacting at terminal velocity. So if it’s a 4” piece of hail it’s still in the same class. On a rare occasion hail can go through the roof into your house.
  3. Nobody noticed payload was reduced by 1000lb?

    I’m waiting for his “hail proof” claim to bite him in the ass one day. Every year here in north Texas I see a hailstorm produce a baseball sized ones that go through windows. Armored glass or not I bet you its going to crack.
  4. Nobody noticed payload was reduced by 1000lb?

    Yes we did and discussed it when the poster that said it was 2500 pounds was put online last week. The extra payload puts it into heavy duty truck category. You may have noticed Elon today said it could do more than 2500. They just won’t rate it for more for vehicle classification.
  5. Upsizing to bigger tires - will speedometer and range auto adjust?

    No. I’ve read somewhere the service center can recalibrate for the tire size you put on the car though.
  6. Rivian CEO Doesn’t Think Cybertruck Will Lure Away R1T Customers... Agree / Disagree?

    If I was an executive I sure wouldn’t be on stage saying we’re about to get freight trained into Chapter 11.
  7. Jay Leno Drives Tesla Semi!

    Up to 1,500 horse power depending on clients specs. Will we see a 1,500 HP Cybertruck?
  8. Charger install?

    You’re only going to be able to charge at 32 amps with that plug. What you have coming is 48 amp charge rate.
  9. 4680 charging issues???

    I’m choosing to not learn any of this but from the conversation it sounds like the chart could have been done better.
  10. 4680 charging issues???

    Isn’t it possible they’re keeping it limited until they have more data from the fleet on the battery pack cycles and will in the future allow faster charge rates via OTA? My guess is they’re going to tinker around with it until they find the sweet spot of longevity vs charge rate.
  11. Nissan TITAN to be discontinued

    If I didn’t have a 2017 Nissan Titan I wouldn’t have the M3 that I have today. In 3 1/2 years 55k miles the Titan was in the shop inoperable about 13 times. Engine would shut off randomly. Check engine light on more than off. Rotors warped within 20k miles. Chrome plating peeling off wheels...
  12. .

    The company that said BEV is not the way to go and that hydrogen is better or a PHEV. Yeah they got the battery tech coming out any minute now.
  13. Cybertruck L2 Charging -> Tesla Gen 4 80amp Wall Connector

    I work with new construction and my builder has 200 amp service on 1557 sq ft houses with over half the panel not utilized. That’s also the only way I’m seeing it built in North Texas. Maybe other parts of the country are different.
  14. Hertz Renting?

    Rented from Hertz three weeks ago and no charging cable was included and the car was not cleaned. Very disgusting but at 11 pm and a day of traveling you do what you gotta do.
  15. Faster Tesla Wall Connector for the Cybertruck?

    Same, I was always hoping to see that and planned for it. That’s why I’ve used mobile connector 100% of the time since I got my M3 and didn’t buy the wall connector. Reading so many people say that V2H would eat into power wall sales that would keep Tesla from doing it has put a damper on the...
  16. Faster Tesla Wall Connector for the Cybertruck?

    If I were to place a bet I’d expect 80 amps for 19.2 kw draw with a new version of the wall connector. Cadillac Lyriq is the only one I know off the top of my head that offers that as an option and that’s for a 102 kw battery. Guessing a 400 wh/mi usage that puts it at a charge speed of 48 mph...
  17. Steer by wire confirmed?

    If this was already posted, sorry.
  18. WAL-MART expands THOUSANDS of Ev charging stations

    According to a tweet I saw from sawyer 90% of Americans live within 10 miles of a Wal Mart. Get some of that Great Value electricity.
  19. Tesla Granted a Patent for the Original Cybertruck Wheels!

    Yes the aero caps will come off. They’re on there for efficiency to maximize range.
Top