• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. S&P 500 ESG added ExxonMobil despite ExxonMobil Lies - Big Oil Reality Check

    So now you go to personal insults And name calling. Again, you made my point Thats it, I’m keeping my Ram truck. (At the risk of “killing millions” …. LOL)
  2. S&P 500 ESG added ExxonMobil despite ExxonMobil Lies - Big Oil Reality Check

    Kinda preachy…This is exactly what I’m talking about. You made my point.
  3. S&P 500 ESG added ExxonMobil despite ExxonMobil Lies - Big Oil Reality Check

    Funny, I plan on buying the CT because I think it’s a cool car and I think Elon is a genius. The only hesitation I have is I don’t want this f’ed up admission or these environmentalist shoving an EV down my throat. I may be cutting off my nose to spite my face. I could be perfectly happy with...
Top