• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Hohenzollern

    Battery capacity dropping....

    Mine is usually steady of 260 at 80%; 325mi at 100%, the one time I charged to 100%. Charging to 100 takes long enough I am content with 94% on longer trips. Other than the steady 260 at 80%, I have noticed 80% will increase to 264 when weather is "perfect", like mid to lower 60s, versus usual...
  2. Hohenzollern

    Dead truck.

    Is there a 48v power supply on the market with a longer (as opposed to a 12v burst) suitable for powering up the truck?
  3. Hohenzollern

    Would you have liked a spare tire as standard equipment or as a optional buy?

    I thought the spare wheel/tire and kit was an optional buy? It certainly is offered in the tesla store. I did not want to give up the bed space, and mounting it on the gate exterior, I'd never get it in the garage, also maybe theft. On my Infiniti, I've owned since Dec 2003, I've had a flat...
  4. Hohenzollern

    Staining spots on metal

    Agree on Citrisurf77. That is Tesla recommended. Spray on, use paper shop towel to wipe the panel (so the effect is even) using pressure over the area as needed, then another paper shop towel sprayed with water to wipe the solution off. A third paper towel if needed, also damp with water to...
  5. Hohenzollern

    2025 Holiday Software Update now live (and installing on Cybertrucks)!

    Downloading for install as I type this. Update 2025.44.25.5 (FSD 14.2.1.25)
  6. Hohenzollern

    2025.38.3 Issues

    0 issues that I've seen with 2025.38.3 I did get a 2025.38.3.2 update during this week though, early Thursday morning around 1AM. So there were some things needed correcting apparently.
  7. Hohenzollern

    IMPORTANT! Please read before updating to 2025.38!

    2025.38.3 was released today 10 OCT. It does not have the FSD updated in it either. It seems to be the TRON mode update among some other things. https://www.notateslaapp.com/software-updates/version/2025.38.3/release-notes
  8. Hohenzollern

    FSD 14 release begins tomorrow October 6 (confirmed by Musk)

    I guess I'll be refreshing the software status daily, see if I "gets" it.
  9. Hohenzollern

    Cleaning the INTERIOR of the CT windshield

    If the fluid squirt function (onto the lens) is not doing the job, glass cleaner and a soft cloth lightly used should do. If it actual mud, rinse that clear first with spray bottle.
  10. Hohenzollern

    Is this worth getting service for?

    Get it corrected asap. It is a "harder" rubber seal there and it should be recessed and straight, even surface along the whole length.
  11. Hohenzollern

    Waterproof your bed vault - how-to DIY

    You can ask a service center to add the extra slat. It is a laborious procedure though. If you are very far from a Service center this solution here would do.
  12. Hohenzollern

    Mirror Polished @home?

    I was told by a person who has taken that as a business, the first one was about 120 work hours, they got it down to 80-ish with lessons and techniques learned.
  13. Hohenzollern

    interior : below cup holder question

    Another option for sidearm storage, though it is not in the spot you asked about and obviously a longer reach but I have this thread on watch should I decide to get one. It is at least somewhat secure and LE less likely to have issue with the item not in view and put away. Yes, I'd already...
  14. Hohenzollern

    Is the Out of Spec's detailing solution semi permanent (fingerprint and stain proof)?

    I was wondering about that how it held up to bug removal and some washing the sides will need. I definitely want to get it professionally ceramic coated on the windows and roof.
  15. Hohenzollern

    Is the Out of Spec's detailing solution semi permanent (fingerprint and stain proof)?

    That is going to be a emphatic "no" on Barkeeper's Friend. It will clean the steel certainly but over time will leech the chrome out. Tesla recommends a citrus based passivization cleaner. I use CitriSurf 77Plus Passivation Cleaner...
  16. Hohenzollern

    Phone gets sooo hot with wireless charging

    My IPhone 11 Pro Max doesn't get that hot at all, BUT my employer provided IPhone 13 gets hot. + /shrug
  17. Hohenzollern

    Rust spots after 1 year

    Ill look into it, thank you for info.
  18. Hohenzollern

    Rust spots after 1 year

    On the steel Tesla has recommended and I use CitriSurf 77Plus Passivation Cleaner https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076CTWRVS?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title It works quite well. It leaves compound after cleaning but a separate water damp paper towel gets it right off leaving a clean surface. You...
  19. Hohenzollern

    Tesla Board refutes WSJ report of CEO replacement search to replace Musk

    Less a screw up and more of old, legacy media just flat "making shit up". Like they were crowing that Musk was leaving DOGE. It was always planned he'd dial back his involvement after three months and going forward only plans to advise with that mess one or two days a week.
  20. Hohenzollern

    GRAPHENE WASH! No longer concerned about keeping Stainless looking good.

    You have an Amazon link for that squeeginator?
Top