• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. fgaryamy

    Tonneau buttons don't work but they work!

    I don't know if its related, but I have had a similar problem since day 1. I attempt to open to I have exactly the same issue with my samsung galaxy s21. Thanks for sharing. You've led me to believe its a Samsung issue.
  2. fgaryamy

    FSD coming by end of this month (confirms Tesla Cybertruck engineer)! 🤞

    We have 3 kids. 5 years age difference from the first to the last. When they were all young, we used to make a trip to grandma's some 30 miles from home at least once a month, and they always annoyed us with " Are we almost there?....several times. On about the sixth trip, I reached a T in the...
  3. fgaryamy

    Cybertruck range while towing is HORRIBLE!

    Exactly. You put my thoughts into form. Good job!
  4. fgaryamy

    Cybertruck range while towing is HORRIBLE!

    Exactly. You put my words into form. Good job!
  5. fgaryamy

    Cybertruck range while towing is HORRIBLE!

    One thing that has not been pointed out is that "streamlining" is achieved best by removing all possible causes of turbulance. Yes, the shape of both vehicles is important, but any change in height from the nose of the towing vehicle to the tail of the towed vehicle is your enemy. This includes...
  6. fgaryamy

    Ordered a Rivian R1T after owning a Cybertruck for three months

    Wow! the charge for an hour part is terrible. I was speaking from my experience with MY where charge is seldom over 20 minutes for a 2 hour stretch. I generally stop evert 2 hours anyway, but 1 hour charge must be a 70% add. Are you down to only 10% after 2 hours nd charge back up to 90% ? What...
  7. fgaryamy

    Ordered a Rivian R1T after owning a Cybertruck for three months

    Well said. Large range is a psychological issue driven by fear :>).
  8. fgaryamy

    Ordered a Rivian R1T after owning a Cybertruck for three months

    Yes, but I'd like to see Tesla use at least one radar type device for speed and distance measurements. Also ultrasound sensor on front bumper is sorely missed in my 23 MY.
  9. fgaryamy

    F-150 Recall

    Media's choice of what to "print' IS BASED ON profit only. And they know how to do it. There used to be a code of ethic followed by "news" reporters. Now there's just a code.
  10. fgaryamy

    So I broke my trucky -- bent rear quarter body panel

    Some do. Industrial Machine Shop In Baton Rouge, LA Incorporated in 1956, Metal Works Corporation celebrates more than 65 years of specialty metal fabrication and manufacturing. Our in-house machine shop has unique capabilities and produces specialty springs of all alloys, custom rotating...
  11. fgaryamy

    So I broke my trucky -- bent rear quarter body panel

    Yeah, I know what you mean. I have a left fender scrape on my MY left there while backing up and turning left. (Sorry for all the lefts). The fence just didn't budge. So I really feel bad for you. But I'm serious about the machine shop. Just drive there and have them look at it. They'll be crazy...
  12. fgaryamy

    So I broke my trucky -- bent rear quarter body panel

    You can buy these big vehicle bandaids and stick one over the boo-b00.
  13. fgaryamy

    So I broke my trucky -- bent rear quarter body panel

    I would suggest taking the panel to a machine shop. They may have bending equipment hefty enough to do the job. What would you expect with almost 600HP AWD and, more importantly, 525 lb ft of torque at VERY low RPM, thanks to the characteristics of an electric motor. You press on that little...
  14. fgaryamy

    Cybertruck range while towing is HORRIBLE!

    I think you've hit on something here. The drastic inefficiency of pulling a trailer is not its weight (though, of course, weight does have it's negative effect. The drag of this open trailer with many different paths for airflow, hence turbulance is your number one enemy. Aerodynamics, in other...
  15. fgaryamy

    FSD coming by end of this month (confirms Tesla Cybertruck engineer)! 🤞

    OK, guys. Let's not start a war. Everyone is entiled to an opinion whether it is stupid or not.
Top