• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. davelloydbrown

    .

    I also have 10 puts so I am good if it goes up or down- will wait until at least the Q1 reporting befoe I sell the puts.
  2. davelloydbrown

    .

    Oh how about neurolink and the boring company and how did the hyperloop work out? I once drank the purple juice but quite honestly Elon is like a kid with ADHD, he gets bored with the old stuff and is always looking for the next thing. Elon has left tesla and is spending all his time on x and...
  3. davelloydbrown

    .

    https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/quote/TSLA/key-statistics forward p/e of 56 (past is history)
  4. davelloydbrown

    .

    I have been holding the stock since 2016 and ordered a model 3 in the same year (took delivery in 2018). I sold all my stocks in late 2019 and early 2020 (because of covid) and bought back in April 2020 (mostly value stocks). At that time tesla was range bound between 200 and 300 and I was...
  5. davelloydbrown

    .

    I had 1000 shares and sold 1/2 at 230 (my cost is around 170) and bought 20 puts (210, 190) which I have since sold for a profit. I still have 500 shares and 170 puts which I will probably sell (puts) after the first quarter earnings call, but doubt if I buy more stock unless it goes to...
  6. davelloydbrown

    Towing tested with 6,000lb Tesla and trailer load

    I have owned tesla shares since 2015, fortunately I sold my entire portfolio including tesla in early 2020 because I knew covid was going to be bad. I bought back in in April of 2020 and have done quiet well. The only mistake I made was buying back into tesla in late 2020 at around $1300 pre...
  7. davelloydbrown

    Towing tested with 6,000lb Tesla and trailer load

    Because of selling some of my shares and buying the puts (which have more than doubled), my portfolio has stayed exactly the same, while tesla shares have dropped 50. It is not called trading, it is called hedging your long position which works quite fine thank you.
  8. davelloydbrown

    Towing tested with 6,000lb Tesla and trailer load

    You sound like a broken record. The forum is for people to offer their different opinions, and discuss it with civility. Why don't you get off the forum (since you only joined it less than a month ago)
  9. davelloydbrown

    Towing tested with 6,000lb Tesla and trailer load

    I always thought that tesla had an advantage. The 4680 has been very disappointing as are the specs for the CT. The ev market seems wide open for anyone with a reasonably priced ev truck with range and towing capacity. It will probably take at least a couple of years, but you can count on the...
  10. davelloydbrown

    Towing tested with 6,000lb Tesla and trailer load

    In 2025 they will be equipped to use tesla superchargers as well.
  11. davelloydbrown

    Towing tested with 6,000lb Tesla and trailer load

    I was right the first time- rich people and city dwellers. If you have the money to waste- go for it! I will keep my 2009 silverado until someone comes up with a better ev option, perhps the 400 mile silverado ev.
  12. davelloydbrown

    Towing tested with 6,000lb Tesla and trailer load

    I have been a tesla bull since 2016, owning stock since 2016 and a m3 since 2018. IMO it is very harmful for fanboys to attack anyone who trying to present a balanced argument as a tesla hater. Perhaps this is just a result of a fragmented society and the effects social media. The worst...
  13. davelloydbrown

    Towing tested with 6,000lb Tesla and trailer load

    Elon marketed the CT as a work truck and most people who use it for work are towing something (I have 5 different trailers). Until the price and range (towing) improve, it will be an expensive celebrity truck for rich people and city dwellers.
  14. davelloydbrown

    Towing tested with 6,000lb Tesla and trailer load

    personally I don't believe in shorting because it carries unlimited risk if the stock goes up. But as a tesla bull since 2016, I am sick of seeing my portfolio go up and down with tesla stock, so I sold 1/2 of my tesla shares and bought some puts so as tesla is dropping, my portfolio stays...
  15. davelloydbrown

    Range for AWD Cybertruck 200-250 miles after many real world tests

    hopefully someday, if not the CT the silverado is supposed to have 400-500 mile range
  16. davelloydbrown

    Range for AWD Cybertruck 200-250 miles after many real world tests

    Yeah I got my first desktop in 1995 with windows 95 and it cost 3 k and I needed a certified cheque to pick it up. I was starting an MBA on a part time basis and was working as a veterinarian at an emergency clinic with one child, little did I know that we would be getting triplets in another...
  17. davelloydbrown

    Range for AWD Cybertruck 200-250 miles after many real world tests

    Yeah, I am a second day reservation holder, but I think I will wait a couple of years for the 3rd generation 4680 and a lower price.
  18. davelloydbrown

    Onboard tire inflation?

    https://shop.tesla.com/en_ca/product/tire-repair-kit you can get one of these in the tesla shop
Top