• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. dLux

    Polishing a Cybertruck to a shiny finish

    Mark Rober's test was proved to be badly executed, which is a shame for an ex-Nasa engineer. The test has be reproduced and HW4 with FSD v13 passed the test with flying colors. Also, it's a mirror, not a barrier mimicking roadway and background, it is not the same.
  2. dLux

    Polishing a Cybertruck to a shiny finish

    As for cleaning: normal car wash works fine for me.
  3. dLux

    Polishing a Cybertruck to a shiny finish

    Mine is polished, I love it. It makes the truck very unique. I made a mistake about putting magnets on it in the 2024 Christmas season and those magnets scratched the panels, so I'm not the most happy about it, but I guess that would have happened even when it's not polished. Silly me. The guys...
  4. dLux

    Holiday software killed FSD!

    Same issue for me: after the Holiday update, FSD stopped working. Data point: I have an S92 mirror installed, powered from the left footwell. Symptoms: I realized that the FSD visualization does not show anything. 2 button reset did not fix the issue. I checked the camera views in the service...
  5. dLux

    Powering Accessories Struggles - Don't let this happen to you!

    FSD works totally fine for me (Tesstudio S92 mirror). It only affects my speakers.
  6. dLux

    Powering Accessories Struggles - Don't let this happen to you!

    I have the S92 mirror and experiencing the same thing. Do you have some instructions about how to fix that? A YouTube video or maybe a few photos?
  7. dLux

    Powering Accessories Struggles - Don't let this happen to you!

    Went through the thread. Impressive! I just need somebody to produce an A2B compatible Y-connector that can be daisy chained into the car and I can plug my rear-view mirror (from Tesstudio) into it (and not use the daisy chain capabilities of the harness provided). So, does anybody want to make...
  8. dLux

    Tire inflator test

    @HaulingAss it was not clear to me: from the description: can it do deflation, too?
  9. dLux

    Tire inflator test

    Hi, It came to my attention that it is required to air up my all terrains to 65psi and that 35psi is recommended for offroading and I realized that I was totally not prepared for any of these things. I was happy with my small battery operated inflators ($~30-40?) when I had my Model X, because...
  10. dLux

    [Launch] Urander 270° Awning 2nd Gen

    How do you count the 270? For me it looks like it's 2 sides of 4, so it's more like 180°. 😉
  11. dLux

    Model X plaid has a much better sound system than cybertruck.

    Even my 2019 Model X had a better sound system! It's more warm and more "full".
  12. dLux

    KITT scanner (Knight Rider light bar) to the front?

    Thanks, that looks much cheaper than the previous solution. Will give it a try.
  13. dLux

    KITT scanner (Knight Rider light bar) to the front?

    That's good to know, thanks. Now I understand why were there amber alternatives... Ideally I want to be able to change the color from an app or with a setting or something like that.
  14. dLux

    KITT scanner (Knight Rider light bar) to the front?

    Thanks! It looks pretty good!
  15. dLux

    KITT scanner (Knight Rider light bar) to the front?

    I am not an electronics DIY person, but I'd really love to have a KITT scanner on my CT. I don't mean existing light strip in the front during the light show. I mean an authentic 8-piece red or amber scanner with the same trailing effect as in the first TV series. I want to put it on the plastic...
  16. dLux

    NVH Foam Lining delamination in tires may be cause of vibration while driving

    I had the same experience: around 70mph, the car started shaking like crazy. I went to a tire shop to have it balanced (Tesla has ~30 days waiting times for appointments, so I tried a well-rated tire shop first). They started balancing it, but figured that one of the tires would take about 12lbs...
  17. dLux

    TesStudio Mirror install FAILED (2 times) - any ideas?

    I tried it: my brightness was already pretty low (3/10 or something) and it rarely flickered. I moved up and it started flickering. I set it now to the lowest and will see. The brightness is actually pretty good on the lowest setting, too. Thanks for the tip.
  18. dLux

    Bed Rack is 🔥 🔥🔥

    Question to @Urander and @CYBERTRUCKco : are those racks horizontal? I'm asking because in some of the photos it is not obvious. CT has the CyberTent mode and it levels the car, but if the rack is not horizontal, then it does not make a lot of sense...
  19. dLux

    TesStudio Mirror install FAILED (2 times) - any ideas?

    Ok, TesStudio reached out to me (after 3 months of my first email) asking for a video to show how things does not work. I left the cables in the car, so I thought it would be quick, just connect the wires and record it. It turned out that it works flawlessly! It no longer stops working in bright...
Top