• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. CT Owner Vito

    Half Shaft Replacement approved

    Maybe I’m just lucky, but I’ve owned two Model X vehicles and a new Cyberbeast. So, I am both a former X and current X owner, as well as owning my CB FS. None have ever had any half shaft issues. All were purchased new. My 2018 MX P100D was sold when it had 65,000 miles on it, my 2023 MXP...
  2. CT Owner Vito

    A/T Tire wasn’t as tough as I thought.

    But, if you buy Michelins at Costco, they provide a less expensive option, come with free rotations for life, are nitrogen filled, and include a no-cost road hazard tire warranty. And that will help with what you experienced. One final plus: buy them in DE and pay no sales tax. They even had a...
  3. CT Owner Vito

    Tesla Superchargers removed from NJ Turnpike

    I just drove up the NJ TPKE from the DE bridge (Exit 1) up to Rt 287 (Exit 10). There was at least one existing Tesla SC still operating in Hamilton, just before Exit 7 for 295. Weird that they chose to keep this one open. I had already exited and got back on, earlier to charge off the TPKE...
  4. CT Owner Vito

    How much free supercharging have Tesla owners used?

    Well I can tell you my first Tesla, an MS 60, purchased in 2014, had free lifetime SC. I sold it last year, after driving it for 10 years. It had 227,000 miles on it, and I never paid a cent to charge it. And, I never heard anything from anyone about too much usage. But that is just my...
  5. CT Owner Vito

    Bent charge port pin - “fixed” and working now — safe to leave as is or should I replace?

    I actually back all the way in. Until my rear tires hit the curb stop. The rear of the Beast is way past the Pedestal, but the charge port is almost exactly in line with its cable. Of course, there are a few sites where the pedestals are not quite spaced far enough apart to fit between. On...
  6. CT Owner Vito

    Tesla Air Compressor and Tire Repair Kit

    Also, just “any” compressor might not be able to get the tires pumped up to the 50 PSI required. At least, not if you are in a hurry. And, if you need to fill two tires, well, pack a lunch!
  7. CT Owner Vito

    Feedback Requested - PowerShare, Charger and Breaker Box Related Dilemma

    Well, I am a pre end of May Beast owner (having had delivery of my Beast on May 9), but since we are in a Condo, Tesla told me that wasn’t gonna happen, so they gave me 1-year of free Supercharging on my Beast. Then, later(months later), they sent me a letter with $1100 store credit. It does...
  8. CT Owner Vito

    Flat tire on my Cybertruck... still waiting for a tow

    In regards to that, why doesn’t Tesla offer run flat tires?
  9. CT Owner Vito

    Flat tire on my Cybertruck... still waiting for a tow

    I always ask to try to get a loaner also, but today, none were available. Anyway, they had a tire, so it wasn’t needed anyhow. Regardless, I also own a new MX Plaid so I don’t need one as a loaner. I guess what the real point is, I am not complaining about Tesla or the 3rd party tow...
  10. CT Owner Vito

    Flat tire on my Cybertruck... still waiting for a tow

    In all honesty, my attorney had told me that he made money on every Tesla he ever purchased, by reselling them after only a few days. I figured I did not have time for such nonsense, but when he told me he made more than he normally makes as a high powered attorney, I thought (and he readily...
  11. CT Owner Vito

    Flat tire on my Cybertruck... still waiting for a tow

    I am well aware that they use 3rd parties. And, yes, I too have used their in-house mobile tech service, and it was fantastic! Today was just an ongoing comedy of errors. I did not want to look like a whiner, so I spared you the details. But, the 1st tow company initially said to could take up...
  12. CT Owner Vito

    Flat tire on my Cybertruck... still waiting for a tow

    Well, as it turns out, there is a good ending to this story. The tow truck finally arrived. We made it to TW and they did in fact have a correct sized tire! They are installing and balancing it as I write this. And best of all, my hotel reservation was not canceled when I did not show up as...
  13. CT Owner Vito

    Flat tire on my Cybertruck... still waiting for a tow

    Thank you all for the positive comments. First of all, I had my own auto repair garage, so I own many tools (including a compressor and its attachments). I have driven many hundreds of thousands miles on many different vehicles and can count the times I had a flat on one hand. Second, I use...
  14. CT Owner Vito

    Flat tire on my Cybertruck... still waiting for a tow

    I got a flat at 8:00 AM today. I am STILL waiting for. tow truck (it is now 1:00 PM). I have been very patient, and Tesla has been completely transparent in their multiple calls and texts with me. The only thing is, every text is to notify me that the tow is again delayed…4 times so far. I have...
  15. CT Owner Vito

    New Wiper Recall incoming? Per service center

    Just the small jerk 1”-2”, leaving a gap between it and the B Pillar. So annoying, as it is right in my line of sight.
  16. CT Owner Vito

    New Wiper Recall incoming? Per service center

    I had mt beast in for the recall. Mind you, I did not have any issues with either the wiper, or motor, or sails being loose, or flying off. When completed, the sails are still secure, but now the wiper moves at will, on its own. I wish I had not brought it in for the recall. Hopefully it will...
  17. CT Owner Vito

    Interior LED on driver door not working

    I had the same issue on the front. But after an OTA update, it resolved without even setting up a service call.
  18. CT Owner Vito

    Free supercharging for 6 months?

    I have a beast and got 1 year of free SC AND an $1800 voucher in my email.
  19. CT Owner Vito

    New Wired Article- Elon's Production Hell

    Just curious. Are you bragging or complaining?
  20. CT Owner Vito

    Incredibly low Cybertruck repair cost - $81 for Fender damage accident

    I’m confused. The first image is of the rear, and the next is of the front of the CT. Was it in two accidents?
Top