• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Brick

    Ordered a Silverado EV

    Admin Edit: We've just launched SilveradoEVolution.com! ? We extend a warm welcome to join us to discuss the newest EV pickup competition, or even just to lurk and read. ? _________________ Interesting first impression differences in the GM process vs Tesla A human called me within a hour...
  2. Brick

    Mercedes Benz Vision EQXX EV

    At this very moment my aging G wagon is in the MB shop. Im trying to nurse it along until my cybertruck number is called ….. in early 2024….. I hope ! I absolutely love my G but (when) they release an Electric G wagon, the value proposition of Tesla and the cyber truck will still win out...
  3. Brick

    Towing Camping Trailers

    On Towing I’m new to electric but not trailers . I build custom vintage travel trailers . I’m Planning on towing with the tri motor (500+ mi range with no load ). I’m anticipating 175 miles with zero range anxiety and plenty of juice left over to plug in a 30 amp trailer for a night of...
Top