• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. LDRHAWKE

    Bilstein Cybershock: suspension upgrade for your Cybertruck - still fully height adjustable

    I will bet that is already the original equipment on the Cyber Truck now!
  2. LDRHAWKE

    Best way to glue on a used OEM Beast bar

    I still believe GOOP adhesive is the best choice based on using it for years on boats, cars, motorcycles, and around the home. . It grips like iron after setting for a few hours, is not weakened by vibration, and does not damage the surfaces it adheres to.
  3. LDRHAWKE

    Latest from GROK on Summons, its coming!

    If the following are actual reasons from Tesla …the don’t make any sense. The cyber truck easily locates empty parking spots and will park itself, and appears to do all the reasons given below now when I push self park. . “Why the Delay?Tesla has cited the need for extra AI training/validation...
  4. LDRHAWKE

    I Stopped Worrying About Battery Life of the 4680

    Obviously….. any cyber truck owner that over enjoys the torque will pay the price in range.
  5. LDRHAWKE

    I Stopped Worrying About Battery Life of the 4680

    I just turned 10,000 miles on my Beast. Out of curiosity, I decided to fully charge to 100% my battery to check the range. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it still has a fully charged range of 317 miles. Based upon the fact that everyone talks about the full range mileage from a new...
  6. LDRHAWKE

    Stopped charging after Update 14.3.1 because of iWatch

    Asked Grok…..Just up dated my Cybertruck software to 14.3.1. Anyone else having problems with charging now? My 120 volt charger stopped working. Went through multiple resets still would not charge. Grok….short version …..third party app . My iWatch app was causing it not to change. -...
  7. LDRHAWKE

    should I wrap my cybertruck to avoid rust?

    I was, but no longer, part of the need for wrapping the CyberTruck gang. Keeping the stainless looking good ? was my major concern while waiting for 5 years. As I have posted before, I now believe all the truck needs to keep the truck looking great is simply find a good full rotating brush car...
  8. LDRHAWKE

    Red seat covers to add a little color and warmth

    On the outside edge of the backs of both front seats there is a loose tucked in flap to allow the airbags to expand.
  9. LDRHAWKE

    Red seat covers to add a little color and warmth

    There are numerous different seat cover brands for the Cybertrucks. I was not looking for the most expensive real leather, more for protection from my dog. I have issues with my shoulders so I contacted a professional seat cover shop to install. It was only $100 bucks to install. I wanted the...
  10. LDRHAWKE

    Red seat covers to add a little color and warmth

    No noticeable difference when I had it on heating this morning.
  11. LDRHAWKE

    Red seat covers to add a little color and warmth

    Added a little color……Lexus Cinnamon
  12. LDRHAWKE

    Tire Inflator….may be over kill but works great.

    https://share.temu.com/mR9cn6XwhEA I find myself buying a lot on Temu..free frt. Delivery can take week longer sometimes. I always compare prices against Amazon. Frequently half as much. This is where some of the Cybertruck online parts sellers get their items. Search CYBERTRUCK...
  13. LDRHAWKE

    Tire Inflator….may be over kill but works great.

    Oh, the Cybertruck owners, they're a sight to see, With their shiny steel chariots, oh so sleek and free. But mention a dent, or a scratch, or a flaw, And their faces turn red, their tempers they draw! "Elon's creation is perfection, you see, Any critique is pure heresy!" they decree. But...
  14. LDRHAWKE

    Tire Inflator….may be over kill but works great.

    OR………..for you cheap guys. Find a Shell station…….?
  15. LDRHAWKE

    Tire Inflator….may be over kill but works great.

    Just saw this post….probably just as good and cheaper. i bought my compressor on Temu on sale. Free frt delivered. You can buy it on Harbor Frt
Top