• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. FrostyCT

    No Honeymoon for Cybertruck

    Tesla's delivery experience sucks. Feels like once they get your $$$$ your unimportant to them. This after doing it three times. They could at least make sure they are cleaned. The Cybertruck windshield was so foggy it was difficult to even see.
  2. FrostyCT

    UP Invincible Light Bar (50" double row LED) and puddle lights in action!

    Haven't seen any customer pics yet. I'm going to call CC company tomorrow and ask if I should cancel My bumper/ winch order. Already cancelled rock sliders weeks ago.
  3. FrostyCT

    UP Invincible Light Bar (50" double row LED) and puddle lights in action!

    Its all vaporware, I ordered and paid for bumper winch combo last August.
  4. FrostyCT

    Unplugged Performance fender flares installed [photos & video added]

    This is first i have hear of UnPlugged shipping ANYTHING for CT. I have been waiting since August for my paid for parts.
  5. FrostyCT

    Just me or does 'Jack Mode' suck?

    Trying to change tires is a bitch. I don't see how Teslas tools w that tiny bottle jack will work. I bought Harbor Freight offroad Badland jack. Had a 17" lift and is barely capable of getting it up enought to change a tire. Jack mode only stops truck from Trying to self level. It should stop...
  6. FrostyCT

    New AUTOPARK point release being pushed (2024.32.5.2)

    Bla, bla, bla, they are just distracting you from the fact that they can't get FSD out for CT. More like they don't care because of 10/10 event.
  7. FrostyCT

    Any New Rumors / Updates of FSD for CT?

    Elon has no problem lying about dates like this. it's in his nature. Could be years for all we know. I'm still waiting for the hands free updated FSD to all the other cars.
  8. FrostyCT

    FSD for Cybertruck in 12.5 update release -- reconfirmed by Elon

    Promises promises. I don't believe much of what Elon says about his timelines.
  9. FrostyCT

    Off roading & full sending = amazing

    Im exploring around NY near Albany but no trails so far. heading to western Vermont this weekend to hopefully find some 4 xc 4 trails. Any one else from Saratoga area interested?
  10. FrostyCT

    Cybertruckco aluminum locking wheel caps installed - review and pics

    These people think we have $$$ coming out our asses. We used to but we bought Cybertrucks and are broke now. Please stop these ridiculous prices. dam
  11. FrostyCT

    Review of CYBERTRUCKco wheel center caps

    $100!!!!! keep them.......................talk about gouging, ugh.
  12. FrostyCT

    Rear Motor Shutdown!! 14k miles

    rut row, maybe we know now why Tesla was offering to replace motors.
  13. FrostyCT

    Official Wheel Covers Not Returning claims Tesla sales manager

    How long have u guys been Tesla customers? Just because you pay for something Tesla doesn't mean you will EVER get it or an explanation, LOL. THAT is Tesla. I know, I have a Solar Glass roof, two model 3 and more, Dont hold your breath.
  14. FrostyCT

    Big Scratches on SS at Delivery

    I think anyone paying the extra for Foundation series is nuts or has too much fee $$$ on hand. EXPECT issues like this and remember, YOU pay for the privilege of being first to have CT. I will g lady wait till all these issues worked out by the time I get mine.
  15. FrostyCT

    Evil plan, math is flawless

    Get a new WALL that way...... Thats Home Owners Ins fraud....... u laughin yet? :)
  16. FrostyCT

    Evil plan, math is flawless

    Shit, I JUST saw u have a Volt, u wanna get a free new car, JUST CHARGE that puppy to 100%, plz don't really. Just saying .....
  17. FrostyCT

    Evil plan, math is flawless

    Its is a REFUNDABLE CREDIT, not a rebate, :) , last i knew. Dont know you, from your intial suggestion, yes, u come across like someone who would....... We just need to make sure your not gonna be famous for a CyberTruck "accident". :) I'M laughing ,so joke is on u mb? Lighten up :)
  18. FrostyCT

    Evil plan, math is flawless

    <<<<<<<<<<<< UPDATED MY SIG BTW
Top