• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. This is Hilarious : "Ford Keeps Laughing at Tesla..."

    They are very late to the battery party.......good thing they still sell ICE vehicles?
  2. This is Hilarious : "Ford Keeps Laughing at Tesla..."

    I have about 20 CT on order and only plan to order 1, I made good money on You Tube making a video ordering said 20 CT's :rolleyes:
  3. Elon’s Diner for Superchargers?

    So this is why there will be no more radar or lumbar support.....hmmmm
  4. Tesla Canceling Model S Plaid +

    CT will be the next to be cancelled, at least the trip-motor.
  5. Tesla Cybertruck beats F-150 Lightning and Hummer EV in US electric truck survey

    I also placed a deposit for an F-150 Lightning. Range is roughly the same as the Dual-Motor and will have a better appointed interior than the CT. Although Tesla has a huge advantage in Software and Charging capabilities. For me it's going to come down to who delivers first. I suspect I...
  6. Tesla Cybertruck beats F-150 Lightning and Hummer EV in US electric truck survey

    Doubt it. It will be the most vandalized vehicle in America thanks to Musk. Just wait until random people start shooting at it because its "bulletproof" :rolleyes:
  7. Tesla Cybertruck beats F-150 Lightning and Hummer EV in US electric truck survey

    Yeah, that's not going to last long if the Lightning is priced right. On top of that you have the Tundra bringing their electric. The Cybertruck will end up being a niche vehicle. Also, I think Elon has compromised the safety of people in this truck
Top