• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. fishtek

    PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    Others would know the ins and outs more than I. However I think the limitation when the site is full (or close to full) is at the older v2 (120kW and 150kW) locations, where you split the power with the other post of the same number, i.e. 1A and 1B share the 150kW. So on a V3 (250kW) you...
  2. fishtek

    Dead truck.

    yup another PCS. I wonder what the real percent for this failure is.... it sounds high from the forum, but hopefully it isn't?
  3. fishtek

    Chargepoint CCS1 reliability during winter road-trip through rural Nebraska?

    I should add that the plugshare reviews for the Thedford charger are positive for Tesla folks in that it worked to charge, however it doesn't look like you'll get the full power and probably only around 50 kW to 75 kW.
  4. fishtek

    Chargepoint CCS1 reliability during winter road-trip through rural Nebraska?

    I don't have any experience with the CCS1 charger out in Thedford, however ABRP gave me this route, which seems like you would only need the single CCS1 charge in Thedford and then you could get back onto Teslas network.
  5. fishtek

    Power Conversion System Failure

    Yeah this one scares me. I've got VIN 9001 w/ 23k miles and it makes me a really nervous. I was hoping if it was going to go it would happen this summer when I'm driving around Omaha and near a service center. I have multiple trips into Wyoming and Montana planned this winter. Curious what...
  6. fishtek

    Best Winter Tires??

    I live in Nebraska and went with the Studless Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT3s last winter. They were fantastic and I drove them from early December through early March. Often on dry (but very cold) roads around Nebraska and they held up great. I would say they are not as nice as the Goodyear ATs that...
  7. fishtek

    Adding a 2nd Tesla home charger and tapping the wires.

    @Gigahorse , I'm not sure that is exactly true. If installed and setup properly (group mode), then I believe it can balance the power in a smart way to not trip the breaker. I believe that is what is described here: https://www.tesla.com/support/charging/wall-connector/power-management
  8. fishtek

    Help Me Decide-Service Center Work

    My vote is to take it in. You have the pics to document it, so they should be able to make the fix and have it come out better then it currently is.
  9. fishtek

    First Time Backing a Trailer with Rear-Wheel Steering: WOW!

    ? Agree with this! At the beginning of the month I had the pleasure of using my CT for a service project for my sons Scout Troop. The Troop has a standing service project where we will collect trees from around Omaha for recycling. I've always used my Silverado which worked but was tricky...
  10. fishtek

    CCS charging -How are you doing it?

    I've had my eye on this one, but haven't pulled the trigger: https://a2zevshop.com/products/ccs-thunderstorm-max There is a discount code as well for it for 15% off: stateofcharge
  11. fishtek

    Cold battery will not charge (-20C / -4F)

    I had this happen to me and thought there was something wrong with my truck specifically, but I noticed in another forum post on here a link to this article: https://www.notateslaapp.com/news/2460/tesla-expected-to-fix-cybertruck-charging-and-regen-issue-in-update-20252 It looks like the...
  12. fishtek

    How to retrieve accident video?

    The USB drive in the glove box should hopefully have your video clips. I would recommend removing that and taking it to your computer. Hopefully you can simply copy them off the drive and your good to go. Worse case scenario they may have been deleted for whatever reason and you would have to...
  13. fishtek

    Adaptive ride control alerts - Dl_a250 and TAS_a314

    I just received both of these alerts this morning, based on everyone in this thread it sounds like perhaps it will go away and not come back, however like someone earlier said the manual does state you should schedule service. I've been on 2024.45.25.5 (holiday update) since December 23rd and...
  14. fishtek

    Solar Panel Wrapped Cybertruck debuts at CES

    a 5kw battery inverter ... so does that mean in perfect conditions it can charge at up to 5kw? That's pretty decent but seems a little surprising considering what I have seen from other solar panel setups that have panels pointed directly at the sun vs this where your just hoping the angles line up.
  15. fishtek

    Creaking with slow speed acceleration and deceleration

    I'll just chime in again like I did back in post 27 because it is buried now. My SC said the fix is to add lubrication to the door latches. They ended up putting a small amount of white goop on them and I haven't had an issue since. Apparently there was non from the factory and they thought it...
  16. fishtek

    Can't watch purchased content on the CT screen

    @yippie what is your solution for Plex in the CT though? Just using the browser or something else clever? I tried the browser and while that sorta works when parked, the audio was out of sync and it just didn't seem the greatest. Also it doesn't work for the rear screen when driving as far as I...
  17. fishtek

    FSD V13 begins installing to Cybertrucks! -- V13.2.1

    Sounds like this initial v13 FSD update doesn't include the holiday update, however that should be coming in the next week according to Ashok:
  18. fishtek

    Anybody Getting the Holiday Update on their CTs?

    I've got a 14 hour drive coming up with my wife, dog and two kids on the 22nd... really would be great to get the holiday update before that, thinking games in the backseat for one! The current FSD is pretty good on the interstate, so I'd be happy with the holiday update over FSD 13 and that...
Top