• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Lives2TruckAround

    Cybertruck offroad tested on mud trails

    Im excited to finally see the cybertruck do some “harder trails”. https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-cybertruck-duo-mud-off-roading-tahoe-photos/
  2. Lives2TruckAround

    Can we talk Skid Plates?

    I’ve been wondering about under body protect. The bottom is mainly the skateboard structural battery. Soooo…. what would be the best approach here to protect the under belly? Just reinforce it with more steel? Try out the plastics for slippery-ability? Maybe test out aluminum to protect with...
  3. Lives2TruckAround

    Wheel Lug Pattern?

    I’m the kind of guy that tries to get ready for stuff and buys stuff that has multiple purposes. With that being said, i have a model Y coming soon before the cybertruck. I want to try putting a 17” rim on the Model Y but be able to transfer those wheels to the cybertruck. The bolt pattern is...
  4. Lives2TruckAround

    CT's Airbag Suspension?

    Anybody know if the airbags are going to replace the whole coil over system on the CT or any updates?
  5. Lives2TruckAround

    Need Some Help/Opinions/Solutions Leasing Before CT

    Hey gang! So I recently ran into car troubles and let me paint you a picture soall of you can throw some ideas out there. 1) I own a 2014 Ford Escape Titanium able to tow (3,500lbs) a 2018 Flagstaff EPro 19 footer (2900 lbs). 2) Was trying to wait till the CT release and delivery but life...
Top