• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. HaulingAss

    Super-easy Cybertruck refinishing: How to Fix Scratches on a Tesla Cybertruck

    This guy shows you how simple it is to bring an old, abused and scratched-up finish back to brand-spanking new. This is, by far, the best, no-nonsense Cybertruck surface re-finishing video I've seen on the net: I see a lot of people spreading fake and misleading narratives that this is a...
  2. HaulingAss

    Soft shackle recovery point for rear hitch receiver

    I recently replaced my rear receiver recovery point with an aluminum soft-shackle adapter. I've had the hollow forged receiver adapter and forged shackle for around 20 years and it's been standard equipment in all my trucks. It goes everywhere my truck goes, even when I probably won't need it...
  3. HaulingAss

    My Cybertruck finally got stuck. Self extracted with manual ratcheting winch (AKA come-along)

    After over a year of putting the Cybertruck up to difficult challenges, I finally got the Cybertruck stuck last Thursday! I can't say I'm surprised it got stuck since I was driving through snowpack that not even very high ground clearance off-road trucks normally venture. There was 2-3 feet of...
  4. HaulingAss

    Considering TSLA is up 145% in the last 6 months... [WARNING: NO POLITICS, ONLY POLICY]

    Considering recent TSLA performance, the General TSLA News and Investing Discussions forum seems pretty dead. It was less than a year ago that I was posting that TSLA was a "no-brainer" investment at $175/share if you had a two-year time horizon. Now it's at $436/share!
  5. HaulingAss

    Cybertruck is One Tough Truck. Backed Into Tree

    I thought I had dented my tailgate by backing into a hardwood tree with a jolt. Well I had hit the tailgate, but it looks like the damage was limited to the plastic cover over the rear bumper: The tailgate did take a hard impact, but I was saved by the Hard Frickin' Steel! Not even a hint of...
  6. HaulingAss

    I accidently clicked the Toyota4G.com advertising link and...

    It took me to Tacoma4G.com where the top 4 trending Tacoma forum topics were: Well the rear end is blown on my truck Massive Oil Leak due to faulty oil filter threads. New engine block replacement needed Rear Differential Leak -- Check Your Rear Diffs Oil leak - 2 day old Offroad...
  7. HaulingAss

    Has anyone found 12V in the rearview mirror pod?

    I know I can run my radar detector off of the USB-C port in the center console, but I would like to avoid running wires up to the mount location by the center mirror.
  8. HaulingAss

    Best Soft Cooler for Cybertruck Frunk?

    I'm looking for a high-quality soft cooler that is a good fit for the frunk but have been having trouble finding accurate dimensions given the irregular shape of the frunk. From what I can gather, these are the relevant dimensions: Front to back: 13" (or is it 14"or 15"?), if placed somewhat...
  9. HaulingAss

    Why Americans Prefer Gas over Electric Still

    Americans Explain Why They Prefer Gas Over Electric Cars (theonion.com)
  10. HaulingAss

    Looks like 4680 cell production activity is gaining steam

    Tesla launches significant hiring spree for 4680 battery cell pilot production line in Fremont - Drive Tesla Canada This will be interesting to watch. It looks like 4680 cells will be ramping to high volume production in tandem with Cybertruck production. Exciting times ahead!
Top