• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. wtibbit

    2024.45.25.15 Installing Now

    2024.45.25.15 Installing Now. I don't see any significant changes in the release notes.
  2. wtibbit

    PowerShare Experience - Worked During Power Failure

    For the first time, ever, I was happy to lose utility A/C power to my house. Why? Because it was the only way - as far as I can tell - to test the PowerShare installation that was completed a few weeks ago. My installation configuration doesn't include a way for me to interrupt utility...
  3. wtibbit

    2024.20.9 - What Has Changed?

    Minor updates. Has anyone noticed any changes?
  4. wtibbit

    2024.20.6 Update Is Here

    I’m installing it now. Minor fixes and improvements.
  5. wtibbit

    Software update 2024.20.1 -- AUTO HVAC improvements for hot weather. The A/C cools down the cabin faster, and maintains comfort at lower noise levels.

    This summer will probably be the hottest yet. Hopefully, this software update will help keep us comfortable. Mine is updating now. (edit: now finished.)
Top