• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Breezer Rear Window Replacement System for camping / sleeping in bed! 💨 Pumps cabin air into bed vault

    Great news, Breezer windows just finished designing their removable rear window system so that you can sleep in the bed of the truck in comfort. https://breezerwindows.com/product/tesla/ The special thing about this design is that it can be purchased with a hose setup to push 2nd-row air...
  2. PSA: CHECK your Cybertruck's hazard light switch area

    This is just a quick announcement, probably not affected on all trucks... I was on the road with the sun beating down from the side, and I had to move the visor to the side to block the Sun, when I gently pulled on the visor which magnetically should release from the center of the windshield...
  3. Rumors of rear camera water sprayer coming

    I was watching an episode of Kim Java and it was indicated that there was a rumor that the rear camera would get a water sprayer. I'm really hoping that current cyber truck owners will get the option to change their tailgate to include this option. I just got my cyber truck and I've only...
  4. Cybertruck Touch Screen surface seems... spongy / soft ??

    I am sure that this is a design element of the touchscreen maybe for crash safety, but I noticed that the surface of the touchscreen seems "spongy". My model 3 screen is a rigid glass surface, but the surface of the touch screen in the Cyber truck seems like it gives... Is your touch screen the...
  5. USB thumb drives for audio playback

    Hi all.... I have a regular type-a USB drive, and the Cyber truck only has type c, except in the glove box which is type-a. Has anyone been able to convert a type-a to type-c USB drive and get it to work from the USB type-c plug inside the front row center-console? I got these A-to-C...
  6. Charging (level 2) our Cybertrucks outside the garage? (If CT doesn't fit in garage)

    My two level 2 EVSEs are permanently installed in my garage. How are CT owners (with inside EVSEs) planning to deal with snaking the j-1772 or NACS cables outside to charge their cyber trucks during off-peak rates if the CT doesn't fit in your garage? Are you cutting holes in your garage door...
Top