• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. rharl

    Tires cracking all around the middle anyone else have this.

    Anyone have this issue a crack all the way around the tires . Front is worse than back but all 4 have it .
  2. rharl

    I live in a state with no dealer. How to get service?

    I live in SC. When I picked up my truck, I had to drive to North Carolina to get it, as we have no direct sales law. What about for service? Like the new wheel covers, I do not want to drive 3 hours to get them "installed."
  3. rharl

    Remember the Cyberquad

    So do you think that is is revealed in final form at the Cybertruck delivery evet ? It was supposed to be an add on for the Cybertruck but I have seen almost nothing since 2019 on it ? Anyone else ?
  4. rharl

    How much does it cost currently at a super charge to fill up?

    I understand it depends on battery pack and I assume the location ,but with a current Tesla if i am traveling down hwy and stop to use a super charge how much am i paying on average? An example gas prices vary greatly but it generally currently is about $50.00 a tank.
Top