• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Coolhandz

    Pirelli Scorpion XTM AT ELECT availability

    Had my eyes on these for a while now. Unfortunately it seems the rollout is taking a while and they don't have the 285/65R20 size out yet. If anyone else is holding out for these, can you post here or DM when you get your hands on a set? Really hoping to get some before the snow hits NoCo.
  2. Coolhandz

    Warranty checklist? Wait until warranty end?

    So I am at 6 months and 20k miles currently on my 2025 CT AWD. I was thinking it might be best to save a lot of my gripes over fit and finish/warranty concerns until a bit closer to the warranty expiration at 50k miles. Has anyone else here created a checklist of sorts of things to keep an eye...
  3. Coolhandz

    Cerebrum Sensors

    Besides an article published in Not A Tesla App, I have found it hard to find anything on these sensors which are at least on the stock Perilli's which come on the CT. The article uses words such as "likely" to "can" describing what they might do and how Tesla might be using them, but I have...
  4. Coolhandz

    Bumper camera recordings?

    Hello. I went on a recent outdoor excursion and thought I had recorded clips from the front bumper camera, but I can't seem to access them. All i see on the USB drive in my PC are "front, back, left repeater, and right right repeater" cameras. There are no pillar cameras or the front bumper...
  5. Coolhandz

    14er camping and trails

    Hello. Got the cybertent and almost all our other gear ready to go. Anyone tackle a 14er with their CT yet? Was thinking Antero or Princeton, but open to ideas. Not gonna lie, I'm not experienced at off-roading so something easier would be preferable. Maybe there's other people going up and we...
  6. Coolhandz

    Solar, Powerwall, Charger, CT.....now Powershare?

    Got everything installed last week. Passed inspection today and waiting for Xcel to allow exports to the grid. Now to wait for Powershare. Excited. This has been a long wait for me.
  7. Coolhandz

    Bed divider w/ bed liner?

    Anyone using the CT bed cargo divider with a bed liner? I'm asking because with mine, the liner is apparently pretty thick and I can't get the divider to lock into the L-track. I was looking at removing the rubber feet on the divider, but they are riveted on instead of screwed on. Anyone have...
  8. Coolhandz

    Cybertent HVAC options

    Just looking for some input here. I was debating on waiting for the Campstream solution to supplying the tent with HVAC, but not sure if that is the best way to go. I know there are other options from EcoFlow (Wave 3) or Zero Breeze (Mark 3). I guess my thought process is looking at two...
  9. Coolhandz

    SPAN panel + powershare gateway 3V + solar = automatic backup load shedding?

    Getting solar installed in the coming months. Going to forego a separate battery pack at this time as our grid is stable for the most part and we've only gone without power for maybe 3 hours one time in the last three years. Already see that with this combo, the gateway can use solar to power...
Top